Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gone For Now

Gone For Now

I never wanted to come here and ask for pity or ever come back, heartwrench and sick to post anything right now but people here have been asking for me and thought I'd leave you a last note. I'm sorry to end this quick and short, I have no idea how angry/upset I am right now.

some of you have saw my [my lost ark] thread from last week - six cats were missing from a broken window and four were found later. two were remained gone when I went to findlay gathering for a day last sunday.

three nights ago I came home to my half collapsed apartment - we do not know what happened yet. found five another cats went missing and one cat have been terribly punctured by a wooden (word?) then one wounded cat (who too had a hole on his side) came back today. both are in hospital now.

six fursurvivors, crayola & clothes are all I have now. those poor six cats have been living out in cages or on their harnesses. there's no way I could give them away because of this, we would be much safer if I still had my (stolen) car. I can't and refuse to leave here until I find all of my babies.

I will be back if I ever find all and a safer home for all of us. I can't stand crying but, thank you everyone for supportive PMs, words & hugs - I'm sorry I'll be unable to respond any of your PMs for a while now.

two pictures, one of floor, second of broken litterbox & glass from living room and I won't post the rest of bedroom where most of my cats hung out that night, they are too graphically pain to see - there were blood all over.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broken ceiling.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	28125   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broken litterbox & glass.jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	28126  
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Gina, I'm so very sorry. I didn't see the first thread (how on earth did I miss it?) but it must be so terrible for you. You are very strong. Sending huge (((hugs))) for a very brave lady.

Zimbabwe 07/13

I know you've had difficulties with the RPD before, but can you contact them to see if there's any report of an incident while you were away, and the landlord, and find out what happened, and if the landlord's insurance will cover the cost of replacing any of your things that got damaged?

Oh my Goodness, Gina!! Bad things just won't stop, will they?? I feel so bad for you!! I do remember the first thread, and I'm very sorry!! Prayers on the way! Stay strong.

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

karen, they should. they are under investigation right now. old apartment policemen think, fighting upstairs a witnessed neighbor said but landlord said it has been vacant since the last violence.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Oh, good - glad they are investigating. Did they at least help you find a safe place to stay? Thank goodness this didn't happen in the middle of finals, as bad as this is.

Oh my God, Gina. I am so, so sorry. The bad luck never seems to end for you

I hope you find your babies, and I hope they are all safe right now.

Oh Gina, I'm so sorry. I hope and pray you will find missing kittys and that the ones in the hospital will be well soon. I pray you will find a safe place to stay. I will pray extra hard for you, your kittys and Crayola. {{{hugs}}}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

I'm so sorry to hear about this. I desperately hope you can find everyone. I wish I had something more or better to say but I can't seem to find the right words. I will be thinking and hoping for the best, and I wish you the best.

I am praying even harder taht the Search and Rescue Squad can reunite you with your Cats.
    This is so terrible, I am praying for you Gina.
    They can have anything they want here as long as they let the Cats be.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm so sorry, Gina. I hope you find them and find a safe place to live! (((hugs))) You and your ark will be in my thoughts and prayers. Please give Crayola a hug for me and please take care of yourself!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

OMG Gina I'm so sorry!!! I cant belive what your going through. I hope so much that your kitties come back and those who were hurt get better. I'm just speachless as what to say.I hate how bad things keep happening to you and your fur babies. I hope they catch the A**holes who have done this and beat them then throw them in jail for life!!
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

Gina, please accept my deepest condolencesI'm so sorry!((HUGS)) good luck to you.

I can't believe this. I wish I could give you another hug.

This is just too bizzare.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

I'm speechless Gina. This is horrible. Please let me know if I can do something to help. (((((HUGS)))))

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!