Thread: HOORAY! Puppies are here! :D:D

HOORAY! Puppies are here! :D:D

I have just been called by my mother who has informed me that the puppies are arriving! The first pup was born about noon. So far, there are three girls and when she talked to my aunt/breeder there was another puppy coming! Two look just like the mama, black and red with white, the third is blonde, and the one that was just being born is a reddish colour like. Madeleine is averaging a pup per hour so everything is going smooth. They are having a slight bit of difficulty with the fourth pup but hopefully he, or she, will be fine. I am giddy with excitement. There should be one or two more so we shall see if I am getting a girl, instead.

Is it any coincidence that the DOTD is a Chihuahua?

That is great!!! I'm glad everything is going/ went great! I hope all is the same with the fourth one!! Congrats! I hope we get to see pictures!!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

*squee* Puppies!
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Congratulations!! I never knew Chis came in black/red/white Do you have any pictures of them? I think it's a sign how the DOTD is a chi, too

Quote Originally Posted by Toby's my baby
    That is great!!! I'm glad everything is going/ went great! I hope all is the same with the fourth one!! Congrats! I hope we get to see pictures!!
    The fourth one is alright! It turned out to be a chocolate boy and that may be the one that I am getting. Also, she had another pup after him although I don't know the details on it. She *may* have one more but we're thinking she's probably done! Thanks!

There will be many a picture when I get to LV in July!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    *squee* Puppies!

Hehe! My reaction, exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Giselle
    Congratulations!! I never knew Chis came in black/red/white Do you have any pictures of them? I think it's a sign how the DOTD is a chi, too
    My mother said that Chis come in all colours, impossible to predict, so that makes it a safety net in that they can't be bred for colour, which is cool! The AKC, UKC, and CKC have no requirements as far as colours go except the UKC doesn't allow albinism. Judy isn't a big picture person so pics will, unfortunately, have to wait until I get there in July.

Yes, definitely a sign!

I found a link to show you what black/tan/white ones look like: http://images.google.com/images?q=bl...O-8859-1&hl=en .

Giselle, I think she means tri-color ;0) I've seen quite a few adorable tri Chi's!

Congrats to your aunt! She must be super excited, I can't wait to see your 2 when you get them. Hopefully she's breeding ethically.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Quote Originally Posted by bckrazy
    Giselle, I think she means tri-color ;0) I've seen quite a few adorable tri Chi's!

Congrats to your aunt! She must be super excited, I can't wait to see your 2 when you get them. Hopefully she's breeding ethically.
    I am only getting one. I will be taking a second one to my grandma (we're both visiting mom/her daughter at the same time).

Yep. She's been breeding for 20+ year and is excellent about it.

yayayayaya!! I just love puppies!!!

Puppies! Yay!