Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Sierra... the trouble you get into!!!

Oh Sierra... the trouble you get into!!!

Ugh... I think she's been getting herself into trouble lately because of the sudden heat wave we've had here.
    First I noticed the paw prints on top of the pool table down the basement last week... then just last night while my husband and I were hanging wallpaper Sierra decided to unroll the roll of wall paper in the living room and destroy about 5 feet of wall paper!! So I put her and Bud outside, thinking she would stay out of trouble. Silly Me!!
    I look out my kitchen window to see her walking across the back yard with a 6 foot section of down spout in her mouth!!! She ripped it off of the house!
    She saw a chipmunk run up it a few days ago and has been 100% obsessed with it ever since! Guess she wanted to make sure he was not still in there!
    Oh Silly Sierra... you're lucky your so dang cute!!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

It has been hot here to!!!! Unbearable heat and humidity!! They are saying a cold front will come through cool things down to the 80 or 70. That will be nice!!! and lol Sierra you silly girl!!!

Aww... Silly Sierra!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

if she keeps it up, it will be a LONG summer.

o sierra, silly sierra. it is lucky for you that you're soo darn cute!
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

Sorry Angie, but I am ROFLOL at the picture in my head of Sierra walking across the yard with the drainpipe in her mouth and her chest out so proud of herself. I think Jackie is right it is going to be a long hot summer there.

Pawprints on the pool table? "But Mom I was just down in the basement because it's cooler down there. I was trying to see if the pool table looked like a nice place for a nap. Sorry about the footprints. I guess I should have wiped my feet first."

Wallpaper unrolled? "But Mom, you and Dad were working so hard and I was just trying to help."

Downspout removal? "Well, gee, I was just being a chipmunk exterminator. Do you really want them maybe building a home in there and clogging up the whole thing and then the water would have no place to go."

Angie one of my RB poodles worked on the end of one of my downspouts throughout a whole summer. She had it chewed almost closed by the end of summer because we had chipmunks too and she was trying to get one. She eventually did! One day hubby and I were sitting on the deck and she came up to see us with a long tail hanging out of her mouth. GAG! After trying to pry it out of her steel mouth I resorted to the old *bribe them with a doggie biscuit routine." She opened up and we quickly grabbed one very dead chipmunk and popped him in the trashcan!

LOL dogs? getting into mischeif? say it isn't so Hehe they are so sneaky aren't they.

I remember one time when Teddy was a puppy he was being very quiet. And you know what that means lol. So we went searchig for him. he was easy to find. we just followed the toilet paper trail lol. It led right into his crate where he was standing with the end still in his mouth lol and the look on his face just said "I didn't do it" lol

Such comical critters

R.I.P my dear Sweet Teddy. You will be missed forever. We love you.

http://www.hannahshands.etsy.com

Silly Sierra! Seems you and Lacey must have went to the same school.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awwwww!! Sierra, you nutty girl. What will you do next? Okay, we won't ask

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, Sierra, you better start behaving yourself and act like a young lady!

Sorry, Angie, but I couldn't help but giggle when I read what Sierra has been up to...lol

They do all this and yet we still just laugh!! Sierra, Tobey and Archie did some work on our house yesterday and left us with a pile of chewed up underlay having already pulled back the carpet....only a dog lover would find this amusing
    Give £1 for a poundie www.songfordogs.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Pam
    Pawprints on the pool table? "But Mom I was just down in the basement because it's cooler down there. I was trying to see if the pool table looked like a nice place for a nap. Sorry about the footprints. I guess I should have wiped my feet first."
    I was thinking exactly the same thing Pam!
    Angie your girl was just trying to stay cool...she thought maybe the word "Pool" meant there was going to be cool water in it

Good thing we love them and are able to laugh at them isn't it

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah
    Awwwww!! Sierra, you nutty girl. What will you do next? Okay, we won't ask
    Pleeeease don't ask!! I'm sure by the summer's end she will have out done herself, she always does!! She never suprises me anymore because she does so many bad things. But then the next second she does something so sweet that just makes me forget all about the bad things. Like last night we had a BAD storm blow through and Buddy was so freaked out I thought he was going to have a heart attack, I finally got him to lay down in the basement and Sierra laid right next to him like the sweet big sister that she is!

Brody's mom - You are SO right!! Only dog lovers would find the things our dogs do so funny!
    As for her on the pool table... I'm waiting for the day I catch her on it and I'm able to take a picture! Hey, it doesn't get used very often, I guess she thinks it should be used as a dog bed!
    ~Angie, Sierra & Buddy
    **Don't breed or buy while shelter dogs die!**

I suffer from multiple Shepherd syndrome

Oh my! Sierra! Reminds me of my sisters golden Sadie, she has a huge fear of thunderstroms and if my sister doesn't get her in quick if she's in the backyard, she'll rip the siding off the house, this is before it even starts thundering. She said she also ripped a huge patch of carpet up about two weeks ago too. Yeowch!
    [CENTER]
    *Brandy*