Thread: Ringo

Ringo

Congcats on being COTD, Ringo! I can see your humans have learnt the joy of having a Maine Coon in their household. My Monty and you could have such fun together if only we lived closer! Live long and prosper!

Ringo (times two!)

I thought I recognized that beautiful furry face!!
    Ringo was the star on April 25th, 2006 as well!!!!

Ring - you are doubly special!

Blog Entries

Ringo, Cat of the Day, April 25, 2006

Hi again, handsome Ringo. My KatMa recognized you immediately even though this is a different photo of you. Imagine that -- being chosen Cat of the Day on April 25th and again today !!!

My KatMa has an encyclopedic memory of cats who are chosen as Cat of the Day...here is what we wrote to you in April:

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthre...ighlight=Ringo

riveting RINGO

Meow, Hi Ringo -- My KatMa says you are riveting; she can't take her eyes off you.

You are one mighty fine pussycat and an excellent choice for Cat of the Day. Meeeow, your outdoor life has scared my purrents silly. They have visions of you NOT getting away from that naughty dog who chases you; and the sewer part -- what if you could not get out?

Your life of adventure and outdoor antics may be lots of fun but, mew-mew, my humans [and me too, purrr] think you would live longer and safer as a strictly indoor kitty -- or perhaps like our late Sasha, the Queen Calico who was a kitty who enjoyed supervised outdoor excursions. Mew, because we already love you we know you are too, too precious & dear to be harmed by other animals or awful people [some are true cat-haters]. And after the sewer episodes-- it should be off limits to you, darling boy.

Ringo, a snuggle boy like you is the best kind of cat companion a human could ever have. Live long & prosper -- in good health, safe from danger, always loved and adored. You, Jasmine & Rocky must party big time today...you are our

Me, Norman the Cat and my purrents send you & your sibs lots of hugs & kisses.

Ringo, we send you our love today -- party again with Jasmine & Rocky and stay away from sewers! For your own safety, purrecious Ringo, you, Jasmine & Rocky should become indoor kitties.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

What a Happy Jolly Boy, you are Ringo.
    In your own way, you as as handsome as that gentleman from Liverpool who share your name.
    You are the second Maine Coon in a row, and its grand to see so many of you Big Noble Fellows being honored.
    My Moose the Magnificent, and Friends send a Massive MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW To Rollicking RINGO COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Ringo

You are a beautiful boy and I'm surprised that if your parents love you so much they would allow you to be chased by dogs and go down sewers. One day it may be impossible to rescue you. That's why beautiful boys and girls belong indoors.

What a cutie you are Ringo! I love the look on your face in your photo! "WHAT???"

You sound like a very funny boy, and you must have lots of kitty energy to entertain your family as you do!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy lots of extra treats and luvvins today!

Ringo what a handsome fellow you are!!!

Sounds like you rule your roost and know what you like.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there Ringo! Your mom is so right, you are one incredibly handsome boy!!! And I can see from your photo, a water loving baby as well! (And here I thought only dogs loved ice cubes!) I understand you're still in high gear kitten mode, clocking in lots of "crazy kitty" hours! Around here, we call that eye thing, "shark eyes!"

A fun loving, life loving, people loving, handsome dispenser of unconditional love...who could ask for more in a furkid? Thanks for the smiles and laughs, Ringo! I hope you and your proud humans and fursibs Rocky and Jasmine are enjoying a very happy, cRaZy, fun filled Cat of the Day bash! Lots of love and hugs to you, adorable Ringo!

Ringo

Ringo, what a beautiful coat you have! I just love your markings. You sound like a very adventurous boy--I think I would be very nervous having you as a pet! Be careful out there and stay out of trouble! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Ringo, darling, how handsome can one cat get? Are you not just the sweetest thing, and so playful! I am sending you some icecubes in tonight's post. Enjoy!

Have the best day of your life today, darling Ringo, full of treats and heaps of water, but preferably, no dogs! Congratulations to adorable Ringo, Cat of the Day!

Ringo, you could be a brother to our Norton, but he will be 14 in a few weeks. PLEASE STAY INSIDE!!!! It is not funny to be stuck in a sewer(Norton was rescued from the sewer and in really bad shape 13 yrs ago), and someday you may not get up the tree fast enough when chased by the dogs!!!! Happy COTD!
    Nine is Fine!!

Ringo, you sound just like George. George also likes to push things off the tables and watch them land. I always say that George gets possessed because of his crazy eyes when he feels froggy. I love main coons. My George is a regular alley cat that I rescued from the local dog pound and it turns out he's a very large cat himself. Solid black, medium long hair, big green eyes. If my chihuahua ever needed a place to hybernate he could easily fit inside George. That's how big he is. Here's a nice quote from Max Valentonis: *It's nice to see a cat curled up with a good book. Sadly, it is the book I want to read.* This quote came from a book by June Cotner called Animal Blessings. It's a compilation of prayers and poems. A must for any pet owner. Guaranteed! Congratulations on getting POTD!

Ringo baby! What a gorgeous kitty you are! I can't believe how fluffy and pretty your coat is! Congrats to RAVISHING RINGO!!