Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stunning Smudge

Stunning Smudge

You're devastatingly handsome, Smudge! I'd love to have a cat who looks just like you! Congrats on being chosen COTD!

How cute are you Smudge???? I love that look on your face! And it sounds to me as if you have the prefect kitty cat life, with just the right human to take such good care of you!

Congratulations on COTD! Hope you get lots of extra treats (fish oil!) and luvvins today!

Sassy Smudge

Smudge: Yes, you are handsome with that fluffy [well brushed] "blue" fur of yours. You look so young for ten--although ten isn't old by any means
    Apparently the fish oil works well
    I think your human has captured your personality well...'while reading about you, I was grinning from ear to ear. I wish I was that creative when describing/writing about our feline trio

I think you are one special and sassy boy and we send you our best wishes and love for being so CUTE.

Have a purrrrfect day!!

Pearl Keiki & June

Blog Entries

Stunning SMUDGE

Meeerow to you Smudge!. What a handsome pussycat you are My KatMa said no human language has words to adequately describe feline beauty because feline purr~fection is in a class all its own. Cats are soooo cool

My KatMa thanks your Meowmie for the fish oil tip and has filed it away for future reference. The late Princess [20 May 1986 - 4 October 2001] had problems with furless patches and KatMa tried everything BUT fish oil!!!

Smudge, have a wonderful day being feted as our Cat of the Day; live long and prosper, forever deeply loved and cherished by your human.

From one royal feline to another -- I, Norman the Cat -- send regal greetings, purrs and lots of kittykisses. My KatMa & Paw-Paw send soft hugs & sweet kisses to you. They think your Meowmie is a very lucky lady having you in her life!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Smudge

Smudge,
    You are a handsome kitty indeed. I love your coloring! Congrats on being cat of the day!

Smudge- you know who you are isn't it? An extremely handsome boy with just a little bit of cattitude

Have a great day and get yourself some extra fish oil today- just for celebration

Smudge

Smudge, what a beauty! I know you don't want to hear this, but you totally remind me of my very first cat, Samantha, who was a BLUE Persian! I just love your color whether you like to be called blue or not. Anyway, you sound like such a cutie and I'm sure you bring lots of happy times to your mommy. Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Smudge you are indeed one handsome fellow!!!

I love a kitty who knows his own worth!!!

I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles today to celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Smudge! What can I say except WOW! A Blue Maine Coon! What a beautiful fluffy beauty you are! You certainly do deserve to be our COTD.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Hey there Smude, "King of Cute," you definitely are a S*T*A*R!!! And while you may refer to yourself as "Maine-ly Coon," let me add, mainly precious! You're a heartmelter and a heartstealer, that's for sure! lol What a fab fur family; I enjoyed every word of your most entertaining autobio, sweetheart! Congrats to you and the whole gang, Smudge! Kick up your paws and have a super duper Cat of the Day celebration WE LOVE SMUDGE!

Oh Smudge, you are gorgeous! I love blue kittys! Congratulations on COTD! I hope your day is special.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hey, you cutie! What a treat to look at your pretty picture this morning! You are just beautiful with your blue/gray extravagant fur. And, how wonderful that your human appreciates all your wonderful qualities!

I hope you get lots of treats and plenty of brushing today!

Congratulations to a real sweetie!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Smudge, you handsome devil, how wonderful it was to meet you today! Your bio was most entertaining and I hope that you are having a wonderful day in honour of your recognition as Cat of the Day!

Congratulations to fabulous Smudge, king of cute!

[B]
    Smudge you are one Gorgeous Cat.
    As well as being rare, as I have never before seen a Gray Maine Coon.
    We are glad the fish oil worked and your coat is so very nice and shiny now.
    The Found Cats are sending a Big Mellow MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Sensational Smudge COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

prrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to post! A cat's life is busy, so I appreciate that you got your humans to help out. I'm currently sprawled on my back on the rug - the very best way to show off your belly curls, as I'm sure you all know - and luxuriating in the glory of being Cat of the Day! And it would be unfair of me to withhold the information that you can find more photos of me here - there's just something about me that makes my human want to take picture after picture.

Aglaia, Euphrosyne, Thalia! And "prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" besides. *cuddle!*

Smudge