Thread: Hi! Confused

Hi! Confused

Hi
    I just became a member and I am very confused I have 2 dogs, 1 is an 11 1/2 lab and the other is a Chihuahah mix.
    Anyway how do you work this site? How do you do the whole sig thing? How do you reply.

HOW HOW HOW HOW HOW

Ok to reply you find a button at the bottom and top of the posts that says Post Reply click on it and a window will pop up and type in what you want to right in the window. Scroll down a little and you will see submit reply click that. To get a siggy you can find Maltese love Roxylovesme13 zoomer and Orlandos girl. You need to post or attach your pictures for them to make one. To post your pictures you need an account at http://www.photobucket.com/. Once you are in pet talk click on the forum you want to visit.

For Example:
    Dog

Today's dog

Dog Behavior

Dog Breeds

Dog General

Dog Health

Dog Memorial

Click on the forum you want to visit and then clck on the thread title you want to visit. Hope this helps. You might want to post this in General.

Welcome to PT!

Try this: http://67.15.70.205/talk/faq.php?

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Confused???

Confused??? You've come to the RIGHT PLACE. Join the club. WE ARE ALL CONFUSED!!! LOL. Welcome.

To Pet Talk!!!!

I am owned by my Brindle Chihuahua, "Chica".

You will like this place!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shihtzulover850
    Ok to reply you find a button at the bottom and top of the posts that says Post Reply click on it and a window will pop up and type in what you want to right in the window. Scroll down a little and you will see submit reply click that. To get a siggy you can find Maltese love Roxylovesme13 zoomer and Orlandos girl. You need to post or attach your pictures for them to make one. To post your pictures you need an account at http://www.photobucket.com/. Once you are in pet talk click on the forum you want to visit.

For Example:
    Dog

Today's dog

Dog Behavior

Dog Breeds

Dog General

Dog Health

Dog Memorial

Click on the forum you want to visit and then clck on the thread title you want to visit. Hope this helps. You might want to post this in General.
    thanx
    still confused

Quote Originally Posted by BOBS DAD
    Confused??? You've come to the RIGHT PLACE. Join the club. WE ARE ALL CONFUSED!!! LOL. Welcome.
    Good one!!!! ROTFLOL!!!!!

You have obviously figured out how to reply. So what exactly are you confused about.....

At the very top of the page, there are choices for you to select.Just scroll way up to the top. See them?

click onto FAQ, just to get started.

There are so many expert Pet talk people who know how to do lots of wonderful things with this site.

I'll check back for a reply, ok?

Quote Originally Posted by dukeandflo
    thanx
    still confused

Also, after clicking onto "Pet Talk",------ by scrolling through each section of forum topics, you will find one titled "other", the topic "Town Hall" is about this web site.