Thread: Tarzan

Tarzan

What an entertaining and fun Pet of the Day today!!!

Tarzan, not only are you so handsome, you are so smart!!! I loved your singing along with your mom!!! And the picture!!! You truly are eating out of a spoon!!! I am sitting here in disbelief, and you should have heard my birds when they heard you singing!! They were singing right along with you!!!

Your mom and dad obviously love you very much, even if you are older than they are!!! What an amazing fellow you are, with such a wonderful story!!!

You have MADE my day!!!!

Congratulations to the very best Pet of the Day EVER!!!!

Tarzan, what a special treat to get to know you. My goodness you sing better than most of the professional performers I know.
    Thank you so much for the entertainment this morning, you made a very dreary day here in San Diego a bright one.
    You are quickly catching up to my age, lol I just can't tell you what a thrill it was to see and hear you sing today.
    Obviously you family loves you so much and I can see why, not only are you special but you are very handsome too. Congratulations dear, handsome Tarzan you are not only the Very Best Pet of the Day, but the very Best Pet Ever.
    I'm sure your family will be giving you more cheerios on your very special day. Thank you so much for letting us get to know you.
    Jackie

DEAREST TARZAN

What a delightful parrot you are !!! I LOVED
    your singing Pretty Boy. I'm so happy that you
    have such a great home with loving people. You
    sound like a fun & interesting companion to be
    around. Congrats on being chosen as our
    PET OF THE DAY !!!

what a beautiful, smart boy!

Ahh, and didn't your wonderful singing cheer up my morning? What an amazing guy you are, Tarzan.

It must be wonderful to live with you - having such a huge vocabulary and to help your Dad with his yawns.

It would be great if we could learn all about your 50 - 60 years. Where did you live before this forever home. Most important, it sounds as though you have always been well taken care of and dearly loved.

Well, I will let you get back to your Cheerios. I like them too, and out of a spoon, just like you.

You are one of the best Pets of the Day I have ever seen.

Tarzan!
    I never knew a bird could eat with a spoon. I'm glad I got to see your picture of you doing it. What a smart handsome fellow you are. Congratulations on being our cheery Pet of the Day!

Cheerio Tarzan!

Wow...what an amazing creature! Smart, colorful, good table manners, a conversationalist with a large vocabulary, a fine singing voice -- and only 60 years young! (If I wasn't married you would sounds like good date material.)

Congratulations on your honor today -- and may you live another 100 years!

Tarzan, You are a very special and unique fellow! Thank you for making my day brighter with your cheery song!! Have a great day as Pet of the Day and tell mom and dad you want something extra special to celebrate!

Wow Tarzan - what a wonderful...er.....older gentleman of the feathered variety!! I've come over to see you from the - sshh - Cat Forum. Your friend Logan has been over there telling us all to pop over and see you - so glad she did - your a beauty. Well done on being a well deserved Pet of the Day.

Lynne

Tarzan, all I can say is YOU ARE AMAZING!! Edwina said it all!!! Smart, beautiful, lovable, talented, entertaining and well mannered! And you must have discovered the fountain of youth; you don't look a day over 25!! What a guy!! And what lucky humans to have you there to serenade them in the evening, (LOVED your song) wish them "Nite, nite," and greet them every morning with your dulcet tones!!! Congratulations to you Tarzan, Pet of the Day!!! You made MY day!! P.S. Couldn't help but notice...Is that a "Bird" of Paradise behind you??

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a special pet Tarzan is!!! And what a lovely singing voice!!! How fun you must be to have around!!!

Congrats on POTD!!!

Tarzan, you did a good job being the Pet of the Day, you sang you puffed up your beautiful feathers and you entertained us all. How I wish you could send us more sound bites because it seems like you have a lot to say.

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day! I'd love to have someone like you singing to me everyday!