Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lexie

Former User Guest

Lexie

Lexie, what and adorable white cat you are! And you sound like a fun, begging like a dog!
    So what if your human is bongers over you, she has every right to be, you are so special!

CONGRATULATIONS LEXIE, OUR CUTE COTD!!

I'm BONKERS over you too Lexie!!!!!
    What a beautiful cat you are!!! Congratulations for our MOST TALENTED Cat of the Day!!! Hope you get extra special treats today even if it isn't for doing any tricks... **X's and O'x from me to you Lexie you sweet little Kitty!!**
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Lexie

Congrats, Lexie, for this great day!
    Aren't you a sweet, sweet kitty!!!!! I love your tummy!

Whistles are going on over here (well, at least an attempt at whistles...it's hard for a cat to whistle). The whistler is Andy, my white male cat! Boy is he smitten with you Lexie. You are just a gorgeous girl and so lovable and smart! Congratulations on being picked as our special Cat of the Day today. Andy is enclosing his picture in case you would ever want to be "pawpals."
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Lovely Lexie

Lexie, you are so lovely! White kitties really are special (I think other kitties get a little jealous!!!) and today you are Queen for Cat of the Day! We send along pets, snuggies and nose rubs. Enjoy your day

Bari and the Pride

Oh, Pam, Andy looks wonderful as well - say hi to him for us, and Trevor and Bella too!

What a beautiful girl!!!! Lexie, you look like you live the life of a princess!!! I'm so glad you're the Cat of the Day!! Congratulations!!

Hi Lexi! After seeing your precious photo (who can resist that soft, furry belly??) I am putty in your paws! And not only are you beautiful, but SO smart! Your human has good reason to go BoNKeRs over you, dear Lexi!! Congratulations sweetie! You are SO deserving of our top honor, Pet Talk's Cat of the Day!! Yay for Lexi!! Everyone at my house sends you lots of love and best wishes on your special day!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I think if our beautiful Lexi could talk, she could tell you a bit more about Modesto. Not so much wine, but the best produce, walnuts, apricots etc. come from Modesto in the heart of the San Juaquin valley. It is a proud city.

And our gorgeous Cat of the Day lives there. What a treat to see a white kitty - always so beautiful.

Congratulations Lexi, I hope you have the very best day in your honor!

Wow, another bellie kittie!

Lexie!!
    What a special girl you are. I'd be bonkers over you too. Congratulations on being our special sweet Cat of the Day today.

BELLY ALERT!!!

I'd reach across the screen to deliver a belly kiss, but I'm at work and have a reputation to protect...

Congratulations, and belly kisses to you on your special day!
    CatFan

People think you are bonkers for your cat!!?? And well you should be! How wrong it would be if you were not. And since when are eyebrows required for expressing emotion? How about a certain twitch of the tail, the tilt of ear, the eyes wide open or narrow... on and on I could go. So keep taking those photos of Lexie, catch her in all her various and diverse states of expression and emotion. Plaster the prints not only all about your office space, but that of your co-workers, too - and your boss! By all means, your boss. Blow some up to poster size and shelac them to the boss's wall, and then demand a raise for having shared something so wonderful as Lexie with a person who could sure use it.

Oh, Lexie, what a beautiful girl you are! I hope you like belly rubs, because your belly is so delightful we all wish to rub it and to cuddle you. Enjoy your special day, sweetheart, and know that Pet Talkers treasure you as our special Cat of the Day!!!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

CONGRATS LEXIE

Congratulations to Lexi on being chosen as today's
    delightful CAT OF THE DAY !!! You are one Beautiful
    Kitty Kat. Long happy life to you & your proud
    and loving guardian....

Hello Lexie - what a wonderful white star you are!! Many Congratulations on being a beautiful Cat of the Day

Lynne