Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diego

Diego

Oh Diego, you are truly one stunning persian! I'm so glad to hear about your miracle, it makes me so happy to hear how you have gotten well again I laughed when I read about your temper tantrum when being brushed too much, and when I read about how your owners swing you in the bed, I was shocked! Because when I was little, my parents would do the exact same thing to me!! Nowadays I'm too heavy for them to do it, but I sometimes do it to my cat Oliver, but he isn't too fond of it sadly.

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

WOWWWW aren't you somethin - look at those copper eyes!!! You're simply stunning Diego. Congrats on being our fluffy Persian COTD

Congrats

Congrats, handsome Diego!
    Have a happy day today, enjoy it, and have a long life and healthy life. Have lots of chicken today!

Diego, the miracle cat!! What a fighter you must be to have fought such a serious illness when you were younger. And now, to be handfed, every day!!

You are one handsome fellow, and I can just picture you swinging in the sheets!! You are spoiled, and you deserve it! After all, you have to put up with the brushing and the other cats!!

Congratulations, Diego, on being the Cat of the Day!

I don't think I've ever seen a tuxedo Persian....and not one so striking as Senor Diego! Congrats on being a lovely COTD
    "Everything is better when Ritz sits on it......or in it"

Diego, what a handsome beauty you are. I love the photos of you and I'm so glad that you overcame that terrible illness. It sounds like you are a bit of a little scamp and a lot of fun to be around. I would love to see you swinging in that sheet. Congratulations dear, sweet, stunning Diego, our Very Best Cat of the Day.
    Jackie

You're beautiful, you look like a model in these pictures... and these eyes - WOW!!!

And it truly sounds like a miracle that you recovered from that severe illness! Luna and I wish you a long, happy and healthy life!

Kirsten

DIEGO

What a handsome fellow indeed. Glad to hear that you survived your serious illness. Keep healthy sweetie and congratualtions on
    being the COTD.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Diego, our miracle cat. Oh, how we all love to hear happy endings to serious illnesses.

Spoiled? Nawww, you deserve all of the spoiling because you are so special.

I wish you many more years of swinging in those sheets, sweet one.

HELLO DIEGO

What a absolutely Gorgeous kitty you are !!!
    So happy to hear that you've overcome your
    health problems and now can continue to be your
    fiesty little self.
    Congrats on your day of honor Diego
    as our CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    Last edited by lizbud; 05-09-2002 at 04:17 PM.

Diego!
    What beautiful eyes you have! Sounds like you have a very full and happy life. I'm so glad you had a miracle. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our Cat of the Day today!

Diego, what a feisty little lovebug of beauty you are! Your eyes are gorgeous and your face is delightful. So glad that you are treasured in your wonderful forever home. Congratulations on being our precious Cat of the Day!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Dear Diego, you truly are a miracle kitty! And one absolutely stunning one at that. I too have never met a tuxedo Persian! All I can say is WOW! And your eyes are SO incredibly beautiful!! No wonder your mommy lavishes you with such adoration! I hope today you are treated to a big swing in the sheets, handfed all the white meat chicken your heart desires, and brushed only if you are in the mood!! Congratulations to you precious Diego, our most deserving, handsome and lovable Cat of the Day! Diego, you are mucho bueno!! Long and happy life to you sweet boy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Diego - The Persian American cat, clad in tuxedo. It is good that Diego survived his dread illness and that he has a loving friend who always takes the time to make certain his mouth opens and engulfs his food. I understand that certain bugs are especially good for the liver, so... go Diego, go! Get those bugs! Hunt them down and up. Don't let even one get away.

Diego's Little Buggy Liver Pills.

But don't eat any black widow spiders! No, no, no! Don't eat them at all. And please, avoid all tarantulas named Steve. I once knew a tarantula named Steve. We were great friends. Steve could be anywhere, now. I would hate for him to be eaten, even by Diego.

I don't think he would taste very good, either.

But then I am not Diego, who might in fact find Steve to be quite scrumptious.

Diego - Our Handsome Friend!!!

Cathy, we almost missed Diego!!!!! I would have hated that! I just now (8pm) got to my fun sites and oh I would have hated to miss Diego! Please snuggle your beautiful boy for me and all the kids at Cat Happy! Minkly and Jasmine in particular really are proud to see him here!

Diego, you are such a sepcial boy..congratulations on your special day. Cathy, give him a treat for us!

Snuggles, Noserubs and Purrs from us all!

Bari and the Pride at cathappy.com

Last edited by Bari_d; 05-09-2002 at 08:12 PM.