Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunny

Sunny

Sunny, you are very handsome!
    So cute with that little face and those wrinkles on your nose
    You sound like our Juni, she lets us love her and pet her when we need to do it.
    Have a great, great day! Celebrate it with a lot of affection and a lot of treats!

Oh Sunny, you sound like a wonderful little cat! And your picture is so cute and funny! Your name fits your perfectly Not only is your fur bright as the sun, but you seem to lighten up human parent's life just as a sun

Congrats on being Cat Of The Day!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Not only all that, but Sunny's obviously got one heck of a sense of humor. I sure do wish I knew what he was laughing at. I'd like to share in the joke. Or did he witness a mishap? One that he caused, perhaps?

That would be funny! I bet he was proud, too.

Former User Guest
    Oh Sunny, what a handsome orange fellow you are. By the sound of it, you have a wonderful personality.

Have fun today and hope you get extra treats!

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR SUNNY!!!

Right back at you Sunny

Hi Sunny with the delightful expression on his face. I assume you were yawning in the picture. You are a handsome fellow and seemingly the sweetest cat in the entire world. Congratulations for being The Cat of the Day. Let me know if you want to come to Vermont for a holiday. You would be a pleasure to host. Again, congrat! and I hope you get and give extra love today.

Dear Sunny! Your adorable, smiling face belongs on a calendar! Priceless!!! And Sunny is the perfect name for a sweet, loving, joyful little orange boy like you! Everything about you sparkles and shines! Thanks so much for brightening my day precious! Congratulations to you Sunny, our bright and beautiful, loving and laughing Cat of the Day! Ask your human to please give you extra hugs and kisses from me!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sunny! You are Wonderful!

What a handsome baby you are! I love your sunny colors and you make everyone smile just seeing your sweet kitty face! Conratulations, Sunny...enjoy being Cat of the Day!

Purrs, noserubs and snuggles...

Bari and the Pride

Sunny, what a perfect name for you. Of course you are full of affection - you are an orange baby. Congratulations on being our very special Cat of the Day!

Time to do a little Johhny Mathis...

When Sunny sniffs glue...

Ooops, I meant to sing...
    When Sunny gets blue
    Her eyes get red and lonely...

It's been a long time, I already forgot some of the words...(okay, so I'm showing my age here by even mentioning Johnny Mathis!)

Sunny, you brought sunshine to my desktop this morning! Nothing like a big YAAAWN image to get me goin'! Congrats on your day of honor; you'll grow up to be a heartbreaker, li'l one!

Daisy
    CatFan

Sunny!!
    What a grin on your face. What did you see to crack you up so? Congratulations on being our funny Sunny Cat of the Day today sweetie.

Sunny, yesterday my life was full of rain. Suuuuuunny, you smiled at me and really eased the pain. Now my dark days are done and the bright days are here. My Sunny one is so sincere. Sunny one so true, I love yooooou.

Ahem, there seems to be something in your adorable face that leads otherwise sensible ladies to burst uncontrollably into song. You must be used to it by now, no doubt, sweet Sunny. Enjoy your day as our adorable Cat of the Day, you precious furry angel!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Well guess what everyone, I am Sunny's owner and today is my BIRTHDAY, so this makes it even more special that my Sunny is the Cat of the Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I already knew that. He was actually taking a bath when I snapped that picture but it sure does look like he was laughing.

I know that the picture caught Sunny yawning, but it looks to me like he is laughing at something. A great picture of a "laughing cat! " Congratulaions to you Sunny for being our friendly COTD. We all enjoy looking at your smiling face.

Daisy; "When Sunny Gets Blue" is an "old" jazz standard, written in the 1950s', I think. Of course many of the popular progressives of that period have recorded it, such as Moon Mulligan and Thelonius Monk, I hadn't thought of that one for a long time. I'm not sure who wrote it or who first performed it, but it does have a beautiful melody.

.........wayne

Oh Sunny you gorgeous adorable boy - what a lovely photo of you - having a good laugh too!!!
    Congratulations to you and your Mummy for COTD and Birthday!!

Wayne - I can never see those eyes getting 'grey and cloudy.......' to paraphrase the song, can you? LOL!!

Lynne

Sunny, what a little cutie! I just love the expression on your face! You are such a cuddly darling I'd love to have you live with my three babies!!

Enjoy your special day - you are certainly a special cat.

Big purrs from Monte, Mimi and Angel Baby.

Regards
    Diane