Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would you look at that face! - Emilee

Would you look at that face! - Emilee

What a lovely, lovely calico lady is Emilee!! I wish I could kiss every black-and-orange freckle on her face.

Enjoy your special day, Emilee!! You are a special cat and are so very beautiful
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Darling Emilee, what a beauty you are! No wonder your purrson fell in love with you at first sight. Such a beautiful calico kitten would be very hard to resist.

I hope you have your best day ever today, full of all the things you love, but especially games with your ribbon. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Friday Cat of the Day!

How stupid these first people have been who didn't want to keep you because you were meowing!
    Any five week old kitty would meow for its mom!

But there was a good thing in it: Now you are in your loving furrever home where you are appreciated and loved as much as you deserve it.

Have a wonderful day today, pretty girl

Emilee, you are too gorgeous for words! That face is just purrcious.

Enjoy your true furever home, little girl!
    The complete Knit-wit and occasional domestic diva.

Going to a church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Little Miss Emilee, what a beautiful face you have.... like a ray of sunshine that makes us smile. Congratulations on finding your forever loving home and on being a very special COTD!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Emilee , you have to be one of the most colorful Cats of The Day, in a while.
    You ahve such a pretty face, and it was so lucky, that you have a Meowmie that has fallen in love with you.
    The Found Cats are really impressed with you, and send a Colorful Calico MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW To Ecletic Elegant Emilee COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sweet little Emilee! I love your name and your face! You look so adorable laying in that position! I am glad that you have found yoru furever home.... sounds like you and your hooman were meant to be together. I am sorry that your start in life was rough, but now there should only be happy fun-filled days ahead!

Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy your day with lots of extra treats and luvvins!

Blog Entries

Emilee

Oh, Emilee my KatMa is flipping out over you. What a beautiful girl you are [you remind KatMa of her late darling Sasha the Queen Calico Cat]. The people who got you as a wee baby obviously had no knowledge of kittens! They did not realize kittens -- like human babies who make human sounds -- ask through meows for comfort, love and attention.

Meow, mew I learned that first-hand about three weeks ago: a stranger was at my Palace just before KatMa visited my human brother Mark & sister-in-law Cherry in Pasadena. He met me, said I was a handsome fellow, etc. so I figured he knew a little about royal felines. Oops! Was I wrong!

Being such a gracious kitty, I began to purr to welcome him. He asked my Katma -- can you believe this??? -- "What is Norman doing?"

I saw my KatMa camouflage her surprise and answer: "Purring."

Oddball man replied: "Purring???? Do all cats do this, and why?"

KatMa thought he was being facetious. KatMa told him that, yes, the feline species all purr as it is one of may ways cats communicate.

Mr. Weird Oddball replied: "Wow, I didn't know!"

Even though he must come from some planet in another solar system, he was smitten by me, so maybe some good came out of meeting him.

Now we learn your former unsavvy folks gave you away 'cause you were mewling and meowing! Maybe their doggie was being naughty, playing too roughly with you. Looking at you today, darling Emilee, KatMa, Paw-Paw and I know the former unsavvy folks lost a very purr~ecious treasure: You!

Kittykisses and purrs to you from me, Norman the Cat; my humans send endless hugs & kisses along too. Live long and prosper: loved, cherished and adored with your Furever family.

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Sweet Meow Girl

Dear little Emilee...Not only might you have been meowing because you were a baby at the time, but I believe calicos in general meow a lot. And that is one of the thousands of reasons I LOVE my little Julie. She is so talkative. I never thought a little eight-pound creature could provide as much company as she has to me! Bless your little heart. I am so glad you are in a home where you are loved and valued for who you are.

Kisses and purrs from
    MARTHA and Julie ("MEEEE-oww!Calicos rule!")
    The California Calico Princess
    MARTHA and Chloe
    My Sweet Tortie Posy
    (and a real Nosy Parker to boot)

IN MEMORIAM 3-29-07
    Julie the California Calico Princess
    "I'll be seeing you over the rainbow..."

Would you look at that face! Emilee

I too am just adoring that adorable face.. You are just breathtaken wittle girl.. ***** CONGRATS ON CAT OF THE DAY ****gO for those kitty treats..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Emilee what a beauty you are!!!

I'm so glad you have a loving family and home now who don't mind if you 'talk'. Some cats are talkers. My Chester is. He gives me his opinions on everything whether I want to know them or not. I wouldn't have him any other way!!! I'm sure your mommy loves to hear your views on things too.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emilee

Emilee, what a sweet face you have. I just love your story, and am so happy you have found your forever home.
    I can just imagine you walking around the house with that ribbon in your mouth--to cute! Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Oh my! What a beauty of a Cali you are Miss Emilee...not only on the outside (that face!!!) but on the inside, too! I'm so sorry you had such a rough start in life sweet baby girl, but you certainly found your way to that most special of forever homes, to humans that will love and cherish you forever, unconditionally! And I have no doubts you love your proud Mom just as much as she loves YOU!

Congratulations to you dear. beautiful Emilee...our most precious and deserving Cat of the Day! Lots of hugs and kisses to you, Emilee! I hope you and your family are enjoying a very special, love filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, sweetheart!

Emilee

Emilee,
    You are one very purrty cat! I'm so sorry for the rough start you had in life but am glad you found your forever home. Congrats on being cat of the day!

*Living with the Hillbillies* Southern West Virginia
    Thanks so much for all of your kind words! You all made Emilee feel really special! She says *Meow* to everyone!

I'm including two newer pictures of her. She is now 10 months old and doing very well. Still her talkative self!

~Tina~