Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thursday 162=california beach!

Thursday 162=california beach!

It's been a wonderful day today and the weather is AOK!

Please.

I want to invite you all to spend the day on the So Cal Beach with me and the Edster..

Order what you want and just kick back and relax!

Dang - it is COLD here!!!!.

Soooooooo, barkeep, seeing it is WARM where you are, please may I have a Strawberry Dacquiri ..... heavy on the alcohol, light on the Straw ....

Cheers
    The Bouncer
    M!
    "No dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner."

RICHARD, I'll gladly join you on the beach! Rain & thunderstorms in Pittsburgh! As long as it's cyber I'll have a BIG Pepsi with little ice.

Now THAT'S a sandbox!! Salty Margarita with an umbrella (palapa?) please Beach food coming up. Where are the cabana boys

Laurie, that sounds good to me, I'll have the same. It has been so hot here, I have just wanted to stay inside next to the air conditioner. Something ice cold would be wonderful!

Willie

Thank You, kittycats_delight for my new siggy!!!

We do have sunny spells here - in between light showers, but I'll just pretend I'm sitting amongst you all on Laguna Beach with a large cold Pina Colada.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

I'll have one of the cabana boys bring it right over Randi. Mario - your little surfer dude shorts are cute but watch Randi's drink if you are going to use your skateboard while serving and don't nab the cherry off the top!!!

Well how nice! It seems ages since I was on a beach. I'll take one of those margaritas and a cuddle at the Edster, please.

YO BARKEEP!!! *slams hand on the bar* I'll be in the little blue chair by the water. Could ya saunter over here with a pitcher of Margaritas and one glass?? Preciate it! Oh, and don't forget the salt.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

10. Do I get a pair of Bertulas so I can be like EVERYONE??????

Kiki wants to know if the beach allows DAWGS? Her favorite place to be is the beach!

Any good fishing out that way????

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Oooh the Southern California beach! Can I please have some fresh fried SHRIMP??? YUM!

Sunny So-Cal I could use this right about now. I'll get my SPF 8000 for my pale Oregon skin (where we don't tan, we rust ).

Its nice to have Edster joining us today. Richard - how about a pitcher of slushies - my treat.

These are not the droids you were looking for

What size and color Sara? Perhaps there are some in the L&F *umm, Sara? used shoes? nah ~ never happen*

Are "we" going swimming? Then, we'll need a cork belt to put around me, or you won't see me again. I can swim about 3 meters, but only if someone is close and can rescue me. On second thoughts, I think I'll just sit in the sand with my drink and watch you lot.

If someone brings a blender, I'll make a yummy Gazpacho for all.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.