Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nakita At The Cottage Pics! :)

Nakita At The Cottage Pics! :)

I went to the cottage for the last week and spent some time catching up on 'me' time. I've been stressed out recently so Nakita and I headed up to the cottage to enjoy spring. Here are some pics:

Nakita, the next Girl Guide Cookie model.

Nakita, helping us prepare dinner. She always knows the camera is on her! Check out that model pose....one paw uplifted.

Yes, even Nakita gets sleepy. I wonder what she is dreaming about??

Not a cat picture, but thought I would share for those that don't venture to the General forum. This is a picture of our cabin that I created in photoshop and will be framing to give to my sister for her birthday. She wanted a historical picture of the cottage for her office.

Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

Awwwwwwwwwwww! She is stunning!

*squish*

~Aki
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

I just LOVE seeing Nakita pictures....she takes the most stunning photos.

Beautiful picture of the cottage. I would love to spend a fall afternoon on the front step enjoying nature.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Nakita is SOOOOO beautiful!! Love the picture you're giving to your sister. She's gonna love it!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Ah, there's that supermodel extraordinaire! Lovely photos - even the one without Nakita in it!

Your pictures are beautiful..& so is Nakita! I love seeing pics of her
    - - Tiffany && Blueberry - -

Nakita is stunning as ever.

Cass, you take some of the most beautiful pictures I've ever seen - did you take any classes or you're just a natural born artist? My cousin is very good, also, she has won a few awards. She took painting classes for about 7 years when she was a kid.

Does Nakita need an agent? Your cottage is adorable, wish I had somewhere like that to go for some "ME" time.

Sweet Nakita, how nice from you to pose for us!
    Wonderful pics, as usual

Nakita Paws Down Has To Be One, Of The Most Beautiful Cats On Cat General.
    She Is Stunning, To Say The Least.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What wonderful pictures of beautiful Nakita! And the pic of your cabin makes me want to head there for some nature loving!

Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom
    Love the picture you're giving to your sister. She's gonna love it!
    I hope she does too!

Quote Originally Posted by Vio&Juni
    ........did you take any classes or you're just a natural born artist? My cousin is very good, also, she has won a few awards. She took painting classes for about 7 years when she was a kid.
    I've always loved photography. We used to get National Geographic and I would spend hours reading the articles and flipping through the photos. Even though I always loved photography I didn't spend anytime on the subject until Nakita came home to live with us. I didn't even own a camera before then!

My life has been really up and down the last two years and money has been tight so I haven't had the chance to enroll in any serious photography programs. I hope to do that as soon as I can since right now I don't seriously look at the technical aspects. I just shoot what interests me and as you can see Nakita has played a large part.

I received an early birthday present from my sister. A set of portfolio cases for my photography. Since she gave me these portfolios, I guess I should start focussing more seriously on this subject, right? Can you imagine, I have been taking all these pictures yet I have never printed them out! My sister's present (the cabin picture above) was the first one I printed and I will also be framing this one of our grandfather's wood rowboat for her.

Thank you so much for your comments Vio. I appreciate everyone's interest.
    Don't be afraid that your life will end. Be afraid that it will never begin.

13. A model like Nikita is sure to inspire artistry!

you take the best pics! All of them are gorgeous!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

I am normally not a cat person but you have a beautiful kitty! Maybe I will visit cat general more often.