Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Desperate plea for help

I can well understand how fustrated you must be feeling,the stench of cats pee is something i myself find unbearable.

I think everyone has given you great advice and a trip back to the vets would be my top priority, as has been said they cannot tell us they are sick, it really does sound like a UTI could be the problem,but then again could be a number of things, taking her back will give you peace of mind and hopefully get to the bottom of the problem.

I know you are offended by Donna's comments, and although i cannot speak for her, i know she means well,maybe her passion and love and concern for the cats runs away with her sometimes as it does with us all from time to time,from someone who knows Donna fairly well, i know she has a heart of gold,and i am sure she just was feeling fustrated and trying to get a point across, maybe in the wrong manner, but i hope you can see that.,and not stay mad at her for too long.

Now good luck with everything and i sure hope things change for the better soon, you have my empathy for sure.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Quote Originally Posted by buckner
    I'm really trying hard to not take that as an attack too, because you don't know the story behind my grandmother and I.
    I'm sorry if you took this as an attack, that was NOT my intentions. You are so right, I don't know the story behind all this and I based my post on the information you gave us. I am really sorry that your grandmother passed, and from the sounds of it (crime tape) it doesn't sound good, please accept my sympathy and I was only trying to help you and the cats.

Yes, I suggest you pay more attention to Jill, apparently she is also taking this very hard, not only the death of your grandmother, but also the move, and also cats can read body language of people, and I'm sure the mood in your household right now is not happy. Please remember that they too, can feel all this.

We can only give you suggestions on what you tell us, most of us have dealt with kitties that pee outside the litter box, and we were just offering our suggestions, I don't think anyone was attacking you (my opinion). We all realize now that the situation is a little different now that the story is coming out.

Again, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time. I'm sure in time everyone will learn to get along and you will have a happy household once again.
    Bunny & Kitties:

Taz - F (7); Majerle - M (4) & Loki - M (8 months)
    (pronounced: Marley).

Quote Originally Posted by Catsnclay
    Yes, I suggest you pay more attention to Jill, apparently she is also taking this very hard, not only the death of your grandmother, but also the move, and also cats can read body language of people, and I'm sure the mood in your household right now is not happy. Please remember that they too, can feel all this.
    Quite possibly, yes. I don't remember which cats were inside and which cats were outside. To my knowledge, 4 of the cats were inside - Trey, Jessie, Jake, and Callie. The police accidently let Callie outside after I told them not to, but they couldn't help it - the front door was wide open and had to remain that way for a bit. I'm unsure about Jack and Jill - they may have been inside, and they may have been outside. I don't really remember, nor do I think we ever figured that out.
    ~Sara, Daisy, Jessie, Jake, & Jackson

<3 Gone but never forgotten <3
    {Benjamin, Russell, Chester, Dexter, George Harrison, & Leeroy} {O.D.} {Trey} {John-Paul & Earl}

I have owned many cats in my life, so I will put in my 2 cents worth. I agree that taking her to the vet is a good idea. Extra attention might help. But I had a cat that was outdoors only growing up. As she got older, we started letting her in on cold nights, and when she ate. She didn't like the litter box either. Why? Because she was use to dirt. Started filling the litter box with good old dirt from outside, and she used it. You have to change it every day because of the smell, but maybe worth a shot?

I really hope you can get this problem solved. I know how frustrating it is.
    My pets are usually pleased with what I do, because they are not inflected with the concept of what I SHOULD be doing. My time is owned by: Missie,Thor, and Trinity!

Sara,

How are things on the home front with Jill??

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!