Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SugarBear!!!

SugarBear!!!

Sugarbear you have made my day with your gorgeous face!!!
    Your story is quite amazing, i can just see you sitting on the side of the road so proper waiting for a ride.
    Your family is so very lucky to have found you!
    I have a Rottie boy named Face and he says Hi!

Congrats on your big day sweetie pie!!!

Good morning, Sugarbear! What a great story of a rescue. I'm so glad you have a nice home now. It was meant to be! I hope you have a wonderful day and get lots of hugs and kisses. Congrats on DOTD!

Sugar Bear

Just looking at you reminds me of one of the Rotties we once had. She had a wonderful temperment and liked everyone.
    It is too bad that some people don't raise Rotties to be like that. That is why they have a bad rep.

Hi SugarBear!!

Rottie lovers at Pet Talk unite!! Look at our beautiful girl up on the screen this morning. What a wonderful story you have sweetie. Thank God for that wonderful truck driver that saved you. He saw you and knew what a special girl you are. Look at you now doll face!! Our highly esteemed DOTD!! What a deserving girl you are too SugarBear! We're honored to be in your company this morning and we send big thank-yous to your loving family for giving you a great home. Our hats go off to them. Please have Mom give you tons of kisses on that pretty facie this morning and all day during the big celebration. We love you SugarBear!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Sugarbear....It is so good to hear a happy story about an animal. I am so glad that truck driver stopped and picked you up. And that you found a wonderful home to live. You are so pretty. Congratulations on DOTD. Hope you and your family will have a long and wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Sugarbear

What a face; what a sweetheart. You are a wise and gentle pup. I'm so glad a wonderful home found you. Thanks for being our DOTD.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Congratulations Sugarbear!

Oh how could I ever resist that beautiful face?! Of course I just had to pop in this morning and congratulate you on your special day girl
    You've got me sitting here with tears in my eyes. Your so beautiful.

My it sure sounds to me like you were in the right place at the right time, both with the trucker that found you and with your new family too. It seems to me that you are very loved in your new home, and will be for years to come.
    I'm so happy to hear that you get along so well with other dogs, I'm sure there's some things you could have taught my Angus about manners (he was a rottie boy but not nearly as nice with other dogs as you).

I hope today is a truly wonderful day for you girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a sweetie pie, Sugarbear

Oh my. What a wonderful doggie you are my dear. I would love to have you come stay with me.

Congrats on being the Doggie of the Day. You might just be Doggie of the Century!

Enjoy your day in the lime light dear one.

Hey there, pretty girl! Congratulations on being DOTD! You sure have a great story of how you came to your family. You are just beautiful! I used to have a rottie-x girl, Rosie, and she was a lover, too. Hugs and kisses to you, Sugarbear sweetie!

what a gorgeous girl you are!and i adore your name. Congrats on being DOTD!

What a perfect name for such a sweet girl. You face exudes love.

Congratulations and Bless the truck driver who stopped to give you a ride.

Sugarbear!!!

Congratulations Beautiful Sugarbear!!! What a beautiful girl you are. Rotties are very beautiful dogs. I bet you are just as sweet as your name!! I am glad you were rescued!! Happy DOTD to Sugarbear!!!!

Sugar Bear

Sugar Bear, your eyes tell all about you--It's obvious you are a very sweet and gentle girl. I can't imagine how you got to that side of the road where the truck driver found you, but the Angels were definitely watching over you and led you to this wonderful new home. What a sweet story.
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Sugarbear, you are gorgeous! I love your name. Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

AllI can add is that you were truly heaven sent, Sugar Bear! Oh, I needed to break out the tissues, reading your most heartwarming story! You are one in a million, sweet baby girl, and so are your rescuers, and your proud, devoted person!!! Congratulations to you on your reign as our most beautiful, (inside and out!) most deserving DOG OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you, precious one! Please have your person give you a BIG hug and kiss, and a treat, for me! WE LOVE SUGAR BEAR!