Thread: Hide Mommy's Shoes!

Hide Mommy's Shoes!

My Chow/mix loves to hide my shoes! She started this when she was a baby. I would get up to get ready for driving school and she would hide my shoes! I'd find one take my slipper off to put my shoe on and while I was looking for the other shoe (they were never in the same spot together) she'd take my slipper and hide it! Hence her name "Bandit." She still likes to play this game. But now she just sits and looks at me like she's laughing and saying, "Oh look I've got mommy on the go again! This is just too much fun!" My shoe/slippers are never in the same place twice in a row. She only does it if she knows I'm going somewhere and she doesn't want me to leave. She's a funny one that Bandit!

Hee hee! She just hides them, doesn't chew them? What a fun game she has taught you!

Wink

hahaha! some dogs!

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    Hee hee! She just hides them, doesn't chew them? What a fun game she has taught you!
    Yes, she just hides them. She never has chewed on them. I'll try to post a pic of her so you can see her. She's really something else!

Quote Originally Posted by shihtzulover850
    hahaha! some dogs!
    hi

hey

Cool

Your dog hides shoes I've Persally never herd of that I've herd of chewing though

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by MsLadyLyn
    My Chow/mix loves to hide my shoes! She started this when she was a baby. I would get up to get ready for driving school and she would hide my shoes! I'd find one take my slipper off to put my shoe on and while I was looking for the other shoe (they were never in the same spot together) she'd take my slipper and hide it! Hence her name "Bandit." She still likes to play this game. But now she just sits and looks at me like she's laughing and saying, "Oh look I've got mommy on the go again! This is just too much fun!" My shoe/slippers are never in the same place twice in a row. She only does it if she knows I'm going somewhere and she doesn't want me to leave. She's a funny one that Bandit!
    That's soooooooooooooooooooo cute