Thread: Just another day around here?

Just another day around here?

It looked like it was going to be until Giz came to me wanting some luvie time. In rubbing her I felt something and started freaking out.. There was a very defined lump on her shoulder! I freaked out of coarse, went back and rechecked many times to make sure I didn't dream it and it was still there and decided to turn to my friends here for advice.... Half way through writting up the post, it hit me.. She had SHOTS about 3 weeks ago..OK... I calmed down but I still called the vet. The first thing she asked me was "Is it on her right side?" "YES!!"... A ton of weight was lifted off of me when she said 'right side"... PHEW! No sweat... just a paniced Mommie attack again that I am over now..

These are my girls "See Ya Later" pictures since I will be going back to work day after tomorrow. The house is about ready for them to stay home while I am gone...except for Giz proofing and I doubt it would ever be Giz proof enough..

My beautiful, fun loving mischief maker that is always looking for something new to get into... Today it was this box.

Amy says " See you all later friends!"

Samantha is showing you how hard she worked today...

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

And Chester? Where's the Chester pic?

Glad to hear Giz's lump was nothing.
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

Is it that time already? Didn't you just get home??

Glad to hear you know the cause of the lump. What a scare!

Great pictures but I agree, where is Chester??

From Decker with Love

Chester is at Rie's house so she will have to post pictures of him for you. He loves it at Rie's house so much and she adores him so he will continue to go there while I am gone. I took him early so the girls would get use to ALL the changes before I leave Wednesday...

Oh, I didn't realize that just the girls were staying home.

Will anybody checking on them be able to give us an update along the way? Pretty please?

From Decker with Love

The girls look lovely as usual. I bet they will just adore staying hoem while meowmie is away -- I can't believe you go back already!

I Was Just Watching The Cd You Sent Me, Where You Are Talking To Giz.
    And The Other Cats I Am Trying To Think Of Thier Names Are Having Fun.
    I Have A Cd For You If You Pm Me Your Address ,with The Found Cats Having Fun.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

jazzcat, I posted a thread about it before, guess you missed it.. Yes, Mike and Rie will be checking in on them and I have it set up at the vets if they need medical care while I am gone or Giz need more of her medicine and I take care of the bill when I get home. I do NOT think they will miss me and they will be glad they are at home with their OWN toys, beds, feeders and stuff. Best of all NO CAR RIDE to stress them out. I have been making changes the whole time I have been home and tweaked what needed tweaking and Mike made me promise that I will not worry about them... (YEA! RIGHT!.... the first time out I am sure I will be worrying myself to death!)

Yes, it is time to go back. Looks like I will have to drive to Helena, Arkansas or somewhere in that area. My Captain is already on the boat so I will have a deckhand to pick up for most of the trip.. I have started gathering all my "boat" stuff and will start packing tonight. Got a real busy, full day tomorrow..

Aw man! We will be one marble short in the collective PT brain! :P Hurry back!

The girls are beautiful as usual! Yes, I need a Chester fix as well!

What cute pictures! I am glad that Giz' bump was nothing to worry about. We all get a little crazed when we find something "different" on our babies!

Have a great trip! We will miss you. I cannot believe that it is time for you to leave again already! A month passes so quickly!

I am sure your babies will be fine at home. I see that Chester was already looking for an email from his sisters!

Talk to you when you return!

Have a wonderful and safe trip...you will be missed dearly while gone, both by your beuatiful babies and by all of your friends here on PT.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

I have to say I just love Amy, there is something about her that is so appealing. I just love her. She just oozes cuteness from the screen, I wish I could sit down next to her and give her a smoothe and a cuddle. She's just so gorgeous.

Good gravy great Aunt Mitilda, Laura. It's seems like you just get back on here and you have to leave again. I swear, it seems when you get back, it's such a short time before you have to leave again and when you do leave, it's like FOREVER for you to come back.

Have a safe trip and see you sometime in the near future.

Those pictures of your girls are so darn adorable. Especially the one of Amy.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Amy has come to me twice today, all but demanding that I pick her up and love on her while she gave me head bumpies and purrs. I think her body clock has told her I will be leaving soon and she was wanting to store up on her luvin... Giz has done the same thing too... I am sure they know... It is going ot be so hard to walk out of here in the morning and leave them.. I know I will be crying when I drive off...

By Friends, see all of you in 28 days!!!