This is the story of how Tinky met Jupiter....

I got Tinky for Christmas..... so you can bet by the time March rolled around she KNEW she was the queen of our little castle!!! My sister called me in March and asked me if I could take her cat because her new apartments wouldn't let her keep him. With much begging Eric finally said o.k.
My sister brought him over and we put him in the cat carrier so Tinky could check him out. She did o.k., she hissed a little, she did better than I thought. For the first day we put Jupiter in the spare room so they could sniff each other under the door. Here is a pic of Tinky getting her first sniff of Jupiter.

She did really good just sniffing him from under the door so we cracked the door a little so they could see each other. That didn't go as well as the sniffing, but better than average I think. She would hiss and growl a little then roll over and play swat at him. Here is a pic of them meeting face to face for the first time.

Then when we finally let Jupiter out of the room Queen Tinky of course had to follow every move he made and check the new guy out. These are some pics of her making sure that he didn't make any wrong moves.

It only took Tinky about three days before she would allow Jupiter free roam of the house without having to feel her wrath. And I am proud of my baby I heard most cats take about two weeks. Now they are buddies and play all the time. I LOVE THEM SOOO MUCH.

Hope you enjoyed their story......... OF COURSE MORE PICS WILL COME SOON!!!