Thread: Hello K C

Hello K C

You are a beautiful pupster. A very good combination of looks,
    temperment and brains. Congratualtions on being chosen for honors
    today as our beloved DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

K C

What a sweetheart!!! You give your love to so many people. Happy DOTD to you.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Aww, KC you are such an adorable little thing. I just want to curl up beside you and snuggle. It is very obvious by your owner's words how much you are loved.

Congratulations you cute, cute thing.

What a handsome boy you are KC! Your coat is so beautiful and shiny and luxuriant -wow! You look like one happy NJ boy. Congrats to GORGEOUS KC!!

KC, you are so pretty; I love your coloring. If you were here with me now I'm sure I could find a cookie for such a good boy. It's nice of you to go to the nursing homes, and it's no wonder that mommy and daddy and especially your boy love you so much. Hope you're getting lots of hugs and treats today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Greetings beautiful K.C from a Bergen County neighbor!!! Oh, what a cutie pie! lol I'm aunt to a Cavalier and know just what your Mommy means when she describes how wonderful you are Bless your heart for spreading your love, bringing so much joy to those in need of a smile and a little furry cheer! How the residents must beam when you come prancing into the nursing home! Brains, looks, personality and a heart of gold...you've got it all! Your skin brother is so lucky to have such a best bud like you to greet him after a long day at school! You two will be making cherished memories for many years to come! Thanks for the big smiles, sweet K.C! Hope you and the family are enjoying a very special Dog of the Day bash! Have your people give you lots of extra hugs and kisses for me! WE LOVE K.C.!

Good morning kc! What a handsome boy you are. enjoy being dog of the day!