Thread: How do I post pictures?

How do I post pictures?

I know someone's probably posted this question on here before but I'm too lazy to look for it. So if someone would be kind enough to explain it to me that would be great. I know you have to click on the insert images and so on but i don't know what i'm supposed to put between the image brackets. But anyways i struggle hard with trying to put pictures up and i never succeed...

You will need to obtain an account at an image hosting site, most are free so don't worry, like photobucket dot com. Upload your images on there. When the page is finished loading you should see a few links below the picture. Right click and cut the [IMG] link and post it in a text box (like this one) and voila!

Get an account at www.photobucket.com and upload your pictures there. Underneath your uploaded photo there will be 3 lines with text. Copy the bottom line and paste it here. The bottom line already has the image tags so you don't have to click insert image just paste that text.

The text will look like this except say IMG instead of ING [ING]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/vernon12.jpg[/ING]

Just wanted to say thanks Opps pic's a little...or a lot big, but oh well i managed to do it

just to reiterate and in case anyone else needs help, here is a screen shot:

facebook

Oops, it shrunk too much. If you did the edit on photobucket, you may need to reload the picture. After you do you can edit it to 50% before you do the image paste. I guess that would be a good size (I usuallly resize before loading to photobucket because I have dial-up). Can't wait to see your pup.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    Oops, it shrunk too much. If you did the edit on photobucket, you may need to reload the picture. After you do you can edit it to 50% before you do the image paste. I guess that would be a good size (I usuallly resize before loading to photobucket because I have dial-up). Can't wait to see your pup.
    How do you resize before loading to photobucket? I try to resize mine on photobucket and it shows that they resized but the pictures are still huge. Maybe the pictures are just really big anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lisahumphreys882
    How do you resize before loading to photobucket? I try to resize mine on photobucket and it shows that they resized but the pictures are still huge. Maybe the pictures are just really big anyway.
    You can use an image editing program. I recommend irfanview, http://irfanview.com Its free and does basic edits such as rotating, resizing, etc.

facebook

Do you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager on your computer? I will PM you.

Question how do you take screen shots?

Quote Originally Posted by Lori Jordan
    Question how do you take screen shots?
    On your keyboard for PCs there is a button nex tto the F12 button that says "prt Scr" and "SysRq". Press the button. Then open an image editing program and hit CTRL+V to paste the image

facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Ginger's Mom
    Do you have Microsoft Office Picture Manager on your computer? I will PM you.
    Answer to your Question (if you actually look at this thread again): I don't believe I have Microsoft Picture Manager on my computer.

I'd try getting an image editing program but I don't think my brother would let me download it on to the computer ; At least I know how to post pictures now though.