Thread: moosmom

moosmom

I just wanted to give you the message that Donna's (moosmom) computer died and she won't be on PT for a little while. I'll be in touch with her by phone to give you updates on how she's doing and when she can get it fixed (or a new one).

Oh dear that is not good , poor Donna, if only she lived here, my hubby could muster her up a computer no sweat, let us hope she can get back online soon, as i will miss her, tell her David we are thinking of her and hoping she will be back with us soon.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

moosmom

Oh no poor Donna we are really going to miss you.. When do you think the computer will get fixed = Maybe you can borrow David's ..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

That might be a little hard since they live in different states, a bit a way from each other i think too lol.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

But at least she's employed, and can work towards getting that one fixed, or a new one.

That stinks! Hey David, tell Donna that if I were there, her PC troubles would be no more (well maybe not, but she would feel better!) Thanks for keeping us updated!

Tell her I said Hallo and that I miss her on the IM

I am sure going to miss her! Tell her I am going back to work in a few days and hopefully, she will be back by the time I get off!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Awww darn it. Im already loosing the race Didnt see this thread!
    Hope your puter problems go away!
    You must be a riot! Look at all your friends.

Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac."
    George Carlin.

My Photos

D'oh! That's a drag. I hope she can get a new computer soon. There are inexpensive ones available.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I'm here (at work). So at least I can post from here anyway (when no one is looking). But at night, boy can it get boring!!! I can't really complaint about the old girl (not ME, the computer!!). It's over 9 years old and I'm SURE on it's last leg. I've had it fixed so far 3 times in the 9 years I've had it, so I've gotten my money's worth out of it. I'm going to email my brother to see if he has a spare laptop I can borrow.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!