Thread: Tobey!

Tobey!

Congrats on your Dog of the Day, Tobey! You are one handsome, shiney chocolate pup. You look so cute with your wristbands ;0). As a fellow Sacramentan, I'm sooo happy you are DOTD today. I hope you get lots of spoiling, and a trip to the Barkery to celebrate your special day, buddy!

Me & Gonzo & Fozzie hope to see you at the Doggy Dash on June 10th!!!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Hi Tobey!!

What a cool boy we have as our DOTD today. We love you Tobeymeister!! Those wrist bands are the fashion statement of all time buddy. We can clearly tell that you have a great relationship with your Mom. We're sorry that Dad's is away and hope you can be reunited with him soon. We think you should head off to the Barkery to celebrate your big day today and we offer hearty congratulations. You're a very handsome man Tobey and we want to know if you have time in your busy schedule to tell Mom to give you some big giant kisses from us. We sure hope so!! Happiness always cool dude!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh my goodness Tobey you took my breath away this morning, I looove your wrist bands you look so sporty!
    You deserve this big day! Congratulations i hope you get some more Mexican food for being soooo darn cute!!!

Terrific Toby !!

Hi, handsome boy! You look so sweet and sporty with your sweat bands on all four paws and your stuffed soccer ball
    It sounds like you had a howling good time celebrating your first birthday....wow, how many dogs get to go to the city, bakery and outdoor cafe with all the cake, mexican food and treats!!!! I bet your human is lavishing you with love since you are most deserving.

What especially caught my attention was all the fund raising walks you do to help the needy pets still living in shelters......hooray to you and your human for participating in those. Our rescue dog is a little too grumpy to be around other dogs, so we "borrow" shelter dogs w/an "adopt me" vest on when we go on the fundraiser walks

Have a grrrrrrrreat day, Toby! We send you our kisses and best wishes

Jasmine's Mom

Go Tobey! What a most handsome dog you are T, and we can see your love of soccer. You have such a happy and sweet face, and such a pretty smile. It was nice to meet you and hear all about your cool life. Congrats to TERRRRIFICALLY GORGEOUS TOBEY!

Congratulations Tobey!

Good morning handsome!
    I seen your beautiful smile this morning and had to come and tell you what a little doll you are and read all about you

Sure sounds like you had a super birthday in the BIG city! What could be more fun than going to a barkery and getting yummy treats and a nice pupcake?! I can't think of anything

It really sounds like you and your family do lots of nice things to help out your local pet shelter, I bet they really appreciate all the hard work you put into it.

I just know your going to have a great day today!
    Hugs and kisses to you!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Tobey!
    Thanks for your charity work. I'm sure the shelter doggies appreciate it! Much money is needed to house and feed them. You are quite a gorgeous pooch and seem like you'd just be fun to be around!! Hope your upcoming 2nd birthday is happy for you as was your first.
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Tobey

You look so cute, so happy in your picture. I hope you get lots of treats today from mom, grandma and grandpa. Happy DOTD
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Tobey,

You have the cutest smile swwet boy. I'm so glad to meet you
    today.Wanted to say thanks & congrats on all the work to help pups
    who really need a friend. Happy congratulations on being chosen as
    our very special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Toby

Oh my goodness toby, yer truly somthin' special. You care so much about doin' the right thing for all yer brothers an' sisters who don't have a home yet. I bet you feel so good ta' be helpin' them out so much.

Boy...you look so cool in yer wrist bands. Yer mom & dad sure do love ya' bunches. We're all over here prayin' fer yer dad to get home soon & play ball with ya' & rub ya' behind yer ears.

We can see that yer gonna have another birthday next month...so HAPPY BIRTHDAY comin' atcha ya' again handsome

Congratulations on yer special day today!!!

Love from Cinder-Ellie, Cha Cha, Lola, Bailey, Apache and Mai Ling

Tobey, you're precious! It looks like you're ready to have some fun. Congratulations on DOTD!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla