Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: What did your dog(s) eat today?

Wow, 4-5 pounds? That's more than my dogs get combined

Yesterday they all had a chicken quarter for breakfast. Buck had beef heart and brisket for dinner.

This morning the Labs had pork ribs for breakfast, but Mandy refused to eat. She's not eating well lately, I'm going to get her bloodwork done today to make sure she's okay.

Last night, the fur kids had salmon, raw egg with shell and some cottage cheese. Every night at 6:30 they are bouncing around waiting for dinner. They absolutely love the raw diet.

Sarah, I hope everything is ok with Mandy plese keep us posted on her.

Thank you Kay for the beautiful sig!

"We can judge the heart of man by his treatment of animals"

~Find the seed at the bottom of your heart and bring forth a flower~

The last few days the kids have been having chicken. Sarah good vibes on the way for sweet Mandy, i hope it is nothing to serious.
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Todays Breakfast

Breakfast, My collies had 2 cups Solid Gold Hunden Flocken with Solid Gold Seameal Vitamin and Suppliments with 1/2 cup Salmon, 1000mg of Vit. C, 1000mg og Garlic. For supper they will get thier chicken Quarter and a beef soup bone.
    Tim ~ Majestic Collies

"Just when you think there are no Angels, a Collie comes into your life"
    "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take
    but by the moments that take our breath away"

GIVE ME THE HELPLESS, THE LOST, THE HOMELESS LITTLE ONES STRUGGLING TO LIVE; SEND THESE WEAK,
    ABANDONED LIVES TO ME, I OFFER HOPE, CARE, WARMTH AND MOST OF ALL LOVE,

Pledge of a Rescue Worker

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    Just wondering how much you feed your dogs daily? Between the 4 of mine they get about 4-6lbs. (Kaige & Indy about a 1-1.5 each, Nanook about 1.5, Raustyk about 1.5-2

I hope nothing serious is wrong with Mandy. Keep us posted please, she's in my thoughts.

Last night my gang ate:
    ground beef
    assorted beef organs
    egg & shell
    pork
    some carrots (had to use them before they go bad)

Kaige & Raustyk had a little bit of chicken left over from the chicken halves they ate for breakfast yesterday.

This morning they had pork

Tonight will be assorted beef pieces, ground, organs, stew meat & steaks.
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

Quote Originally Posted by lv4dogs
    Just wondering how much you feed your dogs daily? Between the 4 of mine they get about 4-6lbs. (Kaige & Indy about a 1-1.5 each, Nanook about 1.5, Raustyk about 1.5-2
    Nova and Mandy are fed around .75 lbs per day, they are both a little overweight and not losing (another reason I'm having Mandy's bloodwork done, Nova's was done recently and checked out fine) but are fed less to not gain. Luka gets around one pound a day, and Buck gets around 1.25-1.5 pounds a day. I guess that is around 4 lbs a day for everyone.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes for Mandy.

Quote Originally Posted by .sarah
    LOL! You would never know he eats that much daily since he is still pretty thin and not gaining alot of weight. He is finally up to 90 pounds, but I don't know where all that weight is!

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

Wow! 4-5 pounds! My Shelties get a pound combined

Today they had beef muscle meat & organs. They'll be getting chicken backs/necks, egg, and flax seed for dinner tonight.

Kai [Sheltie], Kaedyn [Sheltie], Keeva [Malinois], Kwik [Malinois]

Mandy is eating, she is just being picky. Screw the pork ribs, screw the chicken, bring on the canned tuna!

So she had a can of tuna with a raw egg for dinner. Buck ate her pork ribs and also had an egg. Nova and Luka had a raw egg and string cheese while Mandy and Buck were eating, so not to feel unloved We were dehydrating beef treats for them again today, and they had quite a few scraps of that as well.

Yesterday for breakfast my two had egg in shell and EVO (though Tasha doesn't eat her shell). For dinner they had veggie puree (mostly garden stuff, carrots, squash and some leafy greens) with yogurt, and bone-in chicken with organs.

This morning they had EVO and yogurt and a bit of apple with cream cheese (which is what I was having for breakfast ). They'll get some veggie puree that I have left over from yesterday with some olive oil and chicken with organs again tonight.

I don't post every day since they aren't getting a ton of variety yet, mostly variations of chicken and turkey but I plan to get some beef and tuna and/or salmon this weekend. I've definitely gotten a lot of ideas from this thread.
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

Beef again last night, stew meat actually. Tonight> You guessed it, beef again. lol
    (getting lots of venison tonight as well as some chicken & organs)
    Soar high & free my sweet fur angels. I love you Nanook & Raustyk... forever & ever.

They all had...

1 cup Kirkland Dog Food
    2 spoonfulls Kirkland Can Food

Buck had beef tongue and a chicken quarter at lunch time.

For dinner everyone had 1/2 lb Beef heart, 1 chicken heart, 1 chicken liver, and 1 chicken gizzard. Mandy also had a small can of tuna to mix in her supplement.

my 2 will be fasting for one meal today (their breakfast), since we are going to the lake in about an hour

dinner tonight: Beef ribs and chicken drumsticks

confused

im confused i have always heard that feeding your dog "human food" was bad for them. one of my closest friends dog got stomach cancer for that. i have always heard from vets that ekanuba and iams was the best for them.