Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Zipper

I'm so sorry for your loss. Godspeed, Zipper.
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Logan how sorry I am to be reading this.

I seen this post earlier but didn't have time to reply but I did say a prayer for that sweet boy, I guess prayers just weren't enough this time

My heart is just aching for you and your family right now. I know the decision to let him go wasn't easy, but you did what you needed to. I know how hard that is.

Zipper,
    You were one of the sweetest guys around and I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you.
    I know Murphy and all the other furkids were there to meet you at the bridge and let you know your not alone. Have lots of fun running and playing in your new body and when you see my Angus and Keisha tell them their mommy said she loves them.
    Lots of Love
    Anna

A picture of Logan and Zipper from when I visited in November 2004...

I'm sorry for your loss. I know that is especially hard coming so close after losing Murphy. He had a good life with you and left this world very loved. I'm very sorry.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Logan, a friend mentioned this thread to me and I'm heartbroken to see this. I know you had just recently mentioned to me that Zipper hadn't been well. I can only imagine your grief. My heart breaks for you friend, my tears join yours. I am so very very sorry.

I would like to add a couple of my favorite pics that you have posted of you and Zipper together. I first "met" him in these pictures and fell in love with your dear boy.

May the Rainbow Bridge be filled with fields of tennis balls and sunny skies and clear fresh water for you Zipper. You are one precious golden angel, and you will never be forgotten.

Hugs and prayers for you and the family Dear Logan
    Mom to Raven and Rudy the greyhound

Missing always: Tasha & Tommy, at the Rainbow Bridge

I am so, so sorry. Godspeed sweet Zipper.

I'm so sorry. May Zipper Rest in Peace. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Those pictures are a beautiful way to honor Zipper here in his memorial. They depict the good boy with his heart....his Mom.

Good-bye, sweet Zipper. You know your family will miss you terribly. You know that love your mom had to be a strong love to let you go. Run free now. Murphy and you will have a great reunion and you have her to wait with you by the Rainbow Bridge.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Dear Logan,

I am trying to type through my tears. I have been praying for God to reveal what was wrong with Zipper but I never expected for him to show us and in the same moment have him depart from us. I wish I could offer you some comfort. I do send a {{{{BIG HUG}}}}} to you.

I hope you can find some comfort in knowing he is at peace now and painfree. You gave him the best possible life he could of had in his GOLDEN years and he probably thought he had already gone to the RB when he came to your home. He was more loved than ever with the joys and sorrows you shared for him with all of us over the years he was with you.

Gods Speed Zipper! You were a special boy in the hearts of many!

oh no i am sooo sry to hear this

RIP Zipper you were a handsome golden boy

run free

Oh Logan, I'm just seeing this now for the first time and LES prevails. I'm so very sorry about little Zipper and I would have made the same choice if I were in your shoes.

RIP cutie pie and enjoy your eternal life at the RB.

{{{hugs}}} to you Logan.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Logan I went in search of a thread after I got your e-mail. Actually I was hoping that someone might post a picture or two of Zipper and I am so thankful that Jess chose the ones she did. These pictures are precious but hard to view at the same time. I agree with Candy in that he probably thought life in your home was a little slice of the Rainbow Bridge in advance. Now he will enjoy it for real and with his health restored. Run free with Murphy sweet Zipper. You were both loved by many people whom you never even met.

Rest In Peace Zipper. God called you home to him much sooner than
    expected, but I'm sure you left on your journey with a heart full of love for
    your human family.You will be sadly missed.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh no Logan! RIP poor baby

Logan i am so sorry .Godspeed Zipper
    {{hugs}}

(((HUGS))) I am so so sorry. RIP Zipper. He has had a wonderful life with you.