Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Im new here!!

Hey Im new here!!

Hey all,
    I'm new to this board, I found it through default searching up pictures of some different dog breeds lol

Let me introduce myself..

I am 22yrs old, from Eastern Ontario.
    I'm currently studying Policing and own a 10 month old Belgian Tervuren pup.
    His reg'd name is "Ravenmasque Summer Riot RNCL"
    This past weekend, he just recieved his RNCL for Rally Novice Cum Lade. He was in three events and scored a 185,189 and 193, BARELY missing the 190 average for a MCL (Magnum Cum Lade).

Hes currently in Search&Rescue training with me. Hes progressing very well. We are currently working on Open field searchs with minimal bushes/trees. Although he has been tested before in wooded areas and found his victim everytime!

He is also in Conformation as well. His first CKC competition is on the 27th. Hes only competed in Sanction matches and he has taken best of breed everytime except once. So High hopes for my boy!

Here are a few pictures of him after his last show;

This is Riot with his two "brother and sister". on the left is Crosbie aka MacBarras Time to Remember and on the right of Riot is Jada aka MacBarras Jewel of the Isle.

I moved this down to the Introductions forum, where it belongs! Now, welcome to Pet Talk!

Thanks, I noticed it was in the wrong place as soon as I posted to edited it and then was going to repost when I noticed it was moved already!

Welcome!!! I'm Toller_08 from Chaz, just incase you couldn't tell. I was so happy to see you, Riot, Jada & Crosbie over here. It's about time we got another Belgian owner...lol. I hope you enjoy being here, it really is a great board

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

hehe Hey! i know you! lol

I also noticed that wolfsoul was a member here.. i was checking out who was online and recognized her name! lol

Anyone else from Chaz on here?

Hey!!! I'm so glad you're on here, you'll love it here. I should have given you PT's addy when I first talked to you, never even thought of it. It's so great to have another Belgian owner here!
    I've been BOO'd!

hehe YAY!

Are we the only ones??

Nice to see you here! Your dogs are BEAUTIFUL! =) The shelties are, just, precious, and Riot is such a hunk. I hope you like PT!

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

Quote Originally Posted by SummerRiot

Are we the only ones??
    There was another member with a terv pup, but she hasn't posted in a long time, and a groen owner signed up months ago but never posted. So we're SPECIAL...
    I've been BOO'd!

to Pet Talk!!!

Your dogs are GORGEOUS!!!
    he he, of course they are, they are "Belgian" , just like me

My name is Lut, and I am owned by 4 lovely cats: Maya, Inka, Snoopy and Zazou!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm on Chaz, too.

This is the greatest forum on Earth and you will become highly addicted. Be prepared to be a member of one of the nicest, nuttiest, yet most caring forums on Earth. We could bite eachother's heads off but be crying together, miles and miles apart, the next day.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Welcome to PT love your dogs.I am Nikki and you can see my baby Zippy in my sig
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Welcome beuatiful dogs. I am owned by a shih tzu named snuggles

Welcome to Pet Talk. All three of your furkids are Gorgeous! While I was reading your intro I was thinking wolfsoul should see this, , but I see you already know each other. Glad you found us, and hope to see much more of you and your babies. Oh, and Riot looks stunning in his ribbons.

hehe Thanks all for the welcome!

I'll have to post some puppy pics of my "little" Ri boy!

hehe yuppers I knoew wolfsoul from the Chaz board, she joined not too long ago

I love the Gronendaels as well.. but they are just "shadows' of the Tervuren! LMAO! j/k!!
    It takes a LOT of hard work to keep their coat from rusting in the summer for show season!! I admire the Gron show owners!