Thread: Happy, the pack dog :p

Happy, the pack dog :p

lol my best friends little sister just got a new bike so she invited me on a bikeride with her(her sister has 4 jobs plus school, I never see her anymore) I took Happy of coarse lol and Brittany brought a little backback she had from kindergarden, she just wanted a small bag to carry her water and her cell and sweater, but the pack was so small it was cutting off her circulation, so I had a brain wave I made the straps almost as small as they went, and stuck the pack on Happy. she did pretty good seeing as she has never carried a pack before lol so to make things easier in the future I ordered

this pack for her:
    http://www.wolfpacks.com/banzai.htm

so she can be a real pack doggie carrying a pack thats a little more comfy then a childs backpack lol
    I have a few pics from the ride I will post in a bit
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

Perky-13 year old mix Ripley-11 year old mix

and the Prairie Clan Gerbils

Aww. lol, how cute! I hope it comes in good use...$74!! I can't wait to see the pictures!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

some pics, 2 of her weaqring the pack, Brittany had stopped to call her dad and get a drink of water so I took some pics of Happy waiting with the pack isnt she a good girl?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happypack.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	27858   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happypackclose.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	27859   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Happyrock.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	27860  
    Shayna
    Mom to:
    Misty-10 year old BC Happy-12 year old BC Electra-6 year old Toller Rusty- 9 year old JRT X Gem and Gypsy- 10 month ACD X's Toivo-8 year old pearl 'Tiel Marley- 3 year old whiteface Cinnamon pearl 'Tiel Jenny- the rescue bunny Peepers the Dwarf Hotot Miami- T. Marcianus

"sister" to:

That is too cute!! Great pictures, looks like Happy had fun!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

lol when Misty is not in season I bikeride with the girls everyday, I am always looking for stuff to make things easier, I have all kinds of things clipped to my bike that my legs run into because I cant hold onto them when I am biking with 2 dogs at once lol
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to:

bump
    Shayna
    Mom to:

"sister" to: