Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I must give up my cats.

Nancy,
    I am glad to hear from you and am so glad Kathryn is helping you with Felicia.
    {{{{Hugs}}}}
    We think of you very often and keep our fingers and paws crossed- for your health and for your kitties.

Nancy, I just saw this thread - how I missed it is beyond me.

My heart goes out to you - and I hope that there will be some way that you can have Felicia with you. After all, she is not in her prime anymore and not likely to cause damage.

You will have my prayers and good thoughts that this will work out just right for everyone.

Nancy,

I'm praying that you and Felicia will be able to stay together. There's nothing more wonderful than a purring cat to help heal.

BIG (((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Donna

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

An update on my problem

An update on my problem; I am still waiting to move. The apartment I was going to move into rented out 7-8 apartments after I told them I would take one of them.

Actually, I am not as depressed as when I first started this thread. Back then, I didn't think I had a choice. Now I am thinking that maybe the cats and I can find a place together. Examples: a one room or a basement apt.

However, I am no longer working and earning money. I am not getting my pension or social security yet and can't get on some other programs until I am 65.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana

If you didn't sign a lease, then you are free to look for something else.

I know you aren't well...but could you exchange anything for a low rent? Housesitting, VERY light housecleaning, that sort of thing? (Get it on paper, so you aren't taken advantage of!)

If you have a friend who is a real estate agent, they might have some ideas.

Or - perhaps there is someone else in your situation....does the roommate idea appeal? You could help each other out.

Just some thoughts

Glad you aren't feeling so down...hugs!
    Catty1
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

This sounds like good news. Keep looking! There might be better alternatives. You will continue to be in my prayers.

Well..I know I'm responding kind of late but I hope that your health and money situation improve. I'm glad there may be another option for you and you can keep your babies!! My cats are my life and I'm sure you feel the same, especially having Felicia so long. I know it will work out for you, you are in my thoughts!!

I'll still be praying for all of you and that you can all stay together somehow. It's gotta happen!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

I just saw this thread...I don't know exactly where you are in Iowa, but I'm in Iowa City. Is there anything I can do to help?

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke_Corgi
    I just saw this thread...I don't know exactly where you are in Iowa, but I'm in Iowa City. Is there anything I can do to help?
    I am in Cedar Rapids. Thanks, but there is nothing you can do to help. I need to be able to go back to work or get money like Social Security. Because all the money I had saved is just about gone.
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana