Thread: Pineapple!!

Pineapple!!

What a sweet horse you are Pineapple! I would just love to give you treats and nose rubs and ride. Make sure your owner does that for you on behalf of me. Happy POTD!!

Pineapple,
    Happy Pet of the Day! You are so beautiful and sweet!! What a good girl winning several horse shows already, and going out to your owner when she had a broken leg. Your family is very lucky to have you, and you are vry lucky to have them! Have a wonderful day.

Thanks *sled_dog* for the siggy!!

Pineapple congrats on pet of the day.Boy does your name fit you.Hope your day is full of nose rubs and treats.
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

What a beauty and what a perfectly fitting name! Congrats, sweet one, on your day of honor. May it be filled with peppermints and sugar cubes and all the good things you love.

What a perfect name for such a precious and pretty horse! I will never forget me young years with my horse - what a lucky pair!! We can all see why Pineapple is so adored! Congrats to GORGEOUS PINEAPPLE!!

Pineapple! What a beautiful girl you are!! Happy POTD, you deserve it!

THANKS SO MUCH BUTTERCUP!

Congrats on being POTD!!!You deserve it

Congratulations to our most beautiful and deserving Pet of the Day, Pineapple! Love your name, so sweet and full of golden sunshine! And I could swear I see a smile on your face! Your guardian is so lucky to have a loyal, loving and devoted best friend like you! You and she/he have just begun your life's journey and the unconditional bond of love and friendship you share will only grow stronger with each passing year! Kudos to you both on your wins in the ring, too! You make quite the team, in AND out of the show ring! Lots of love to you on your special day, sweet, beautiful Pineapple!

Congratulations to gorgeous Pineapple, and her proud guardian! I'll never forget how overjoyed I was when my Palomino, Tim, was bestowed with the honour of being POTD . . . I was ecstatic!!! He was so much older than you, sweet girl, and has since departed but his memory will live on forever in my heart and soul . . . he was my first and only horse. I hope you and yours continue to win ribbons in the show ring and most importantly have lots of good times just being together. Love those dapples!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

thank you all

Thank you all for the wonderful comments on my horse, I actually sent in the picture and biography of her about a year ago, so she actually just turned 4. Shes doing great and I will be sure to tell her how much her picture was enjoyed.
    Last edited by ILoveMyPineapple; 05-15-2006 at 06:46 PM.