Thread: Where is your Cats Favorite Place to

Where is your Cats Favorite Place to

Where is your Cats Favorite Place to Sleep at Night..

Calitt gets as close to my right side neck next to my face for the night..
    Autumn gets to my left side (with some space) but wants my hand to be touching her..
    Yardleigh gets to my right side (with some space) but wants my hand on her tummy..
    Buttons gets next to my knees curled up..
    Half Pint will be at my feet..
    KiKi my new baby will be at my feet..

Just think I have a king size bed too = Thank Goodness

Boy just think if I have to get up to go to the Bathroom

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Chuck falls asleep with me and lets me cuddle him like a teddycat, then he either moves up on my pillow by my head or goes under the bed.
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Aw, I call Mishi my teddycat, although he hates being held for too long - heck, both of mine are that way.

Mishi always sleeps right next to me - either my shoulder or my side or if I roll over a bit, I will always find him taking up half the pillow. Lately, if Mishi isn't at my side, Mitzi has taken up sleeping there too. Otherwise, she will sleep next to the other pillow on the opposite side of the bed from mine. I have a king-size bed too, and sometimes it doesn't feel big enough when both cats are insisting on being close to meowmie.

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

Fister will be in front of me while I'm reading, after a while he turns around in a position for tummy rubs - no doubt that's what he wants. Then, when I turn the light off he settles down next to my head, trying to steal half my pillow. When he thinks I'm asleep, he retires to under the bed. During the night, he walks a bit around and sit in the windowsill, checking if any other animals will pass by. Occasionally, he will see a cat, or a fox, and he will most certainly come in to tell me!

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Ha! I should have changed Luar's Babies name to MY BRATS after I went and bought a bigger bed so we wouldn't be so crowded and now they all don't sleep with me anymore... Try 4 cats and 1 adult human in a twin bed.. Don't work or so I thought... now I know they liked being crowded.

So now, Samantha is always in the bed with me when I go to sleep and wake up, sometimes Amy is there when I wake up but mostly it is only Samanth and the rest are on the floor by my bed galking at me when I wake up.

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

They generally are on the end of my Bed,or on the spare beds or on the sleeping stations on the Kitchen Table.
    Whever they sleep is fine with me.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Pete sleeps on my head. PiddyBob normally sleeps next to my feet, but now that he's has babies she stays with them most of the night.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

MooShoo sleeps right next to me under the covers with his head on the pillow. Mollie Rose sleeps at the foot of the bed. Maya Linn sleeps on my right side and Shortie sleeps between my legs. Getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom is VERY difficult. I've learned to become a contortionist sleeper.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Tiger loves to sleep on the heater and Miagi loves to sleep in my parents room on the little couch.

Ash used to sleep on the end of our bed, but when Lexie arrived she took over his spot and now he sleeps either on the dining chairs under the table or on the couch all night, Lexie is usually on the end of the bed or she has now a perference for sleeping on the computer chair which has a nice woollen blanket on it at the moment. Neither of my cats like sleeping in the beds or close to our faces, they are only foot warmers.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Isis likes to sleep on my stomach. Soni likes to sleep at the foot of the bed on my side. He likes to sleep there because I am not that tall and do not reach the end of the bed so he has a lot of room to stretch out. Tiger Lily (our foster) likes to sleep in the crook of a body part (knee, elbow) or on back/stomach.

Jack and Sunny like to go out at night, though my dad built them a little house big enough for the both of them and they sleep in there when they're outside, when they've finished pottering around the garden and the like.
    It has a felt roof, and a raised floor (so it doesn't get wet) and has carpet inside with lots of blankets. So they are dry and comfortable. I don't work so they're both in with me in the day most of the time, sunny usually sleeps upstairs on the bed, or occasionally in her igloo. Jack is usually with me, as he's my shadow he never leaves me and is next to me no matter what I'm doing during the day. When I have to go out, they both usually stay in, though now the nice weather is coming, they're starting to go outside and lie in the sun.
    Sunny in particular loves their little house and actually asks to go out sometimes and goes in there to sleep! I think she likes being outside but likes the fact that she's sheltered and can hide whilst still getting some fresh air.

This is the house below:

Makes me think of the famous poem:

Cats

Cats sleep
    Anywhere
    Any table
    Any chair
    Top of piano
    Window ledge
    In the middle
    On the edge
    Open drawer
    Empty shoe
    Any body's
    Lap will do
    Fitted in a
    Cardboard box
    In the cupboard
    With your frocks
    Anywhere
    THEY don't care
    Cats sleep
    Anywhere

Eleanor Farjeon

When Sash was younger he would always knead my hair and then he would lay his head on top of mine and fall asleep. Now, since he's older and maybe too big he likes to fall asleep right in my arms with my arm around him. He's such a big teddybear!

Where is your cat's favorite place to sleep?

At night, Groucho loves to curl up and sleep with his chin on my knees.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE