Thread: Isabella

Isabella

Your cat is absolutely beautiful. She has one of the most beautiful faces I have ever seen, and I love her huge ears. She is truly beautiful, and I am sure she is a great joy.

Isabella certainly does have a very happy face.
    She has such gorgeous Tabby Striping and is a little Teasure that you will have so many years of Fun and Joy with.
    The Found Cats all send another Huge Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW To Incredible Isabella COTD!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Isabella, what a pretty tabby girl you are! And I love those ears! It is wonderful the way you run your house and take care of and amuse your purrents. Sounds like you have boundless energy.

Have a wonderful COTD!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Look at that lovely girl! You are so pretty dear Isabella, and you have the most impressive ears!! Congrats to DARLING ISABELLA!

Isabella

I love those ear tufts! Looks a little like a Maine Coon or a Norweigan Forest Cat (except for the petite size). She's a very cute girl!
    Barbara

Isabella, what a pretty girl you are! I love your spots of brown-orange color and your big ears!

Indeed, in this picture you look like if you were still a kitten! It's cute

I would like to see you swimming in the bathtub! What kind from you to share your bath with your humans! My boy prefers looking at me from the outside of the bathtub, comfortably laying on a towel!

Happy COTD, little Isabella!

Isabella

Isabella, what a pretty girl you are and so talented! I wish my cat would learn to open doors and turn off lights!
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Oh, look at those ears! You have a WILDCAT who has graciously agreed to share your home. Enjoy your special day, pretty girl!
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado

the swimmer

Even before I read a word, I looked at the pictures and knew that Isabella was a swimming cat. I could tell by her webbed feet. She has the cutest little webbed feet of any cat that I ever saw.

I'm glad she doesn't have a bill, though. It just wouldn't be right for a cat to have a bill. Bills belong on ducks, geese, platypuses and such.

Congrats on being COTD!!

Isabella! You are a swimmingly beautiful girl, and so clever that you can turn the lights on/off at your choosing . . . what a special, deserving COTD you are!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Isabella turns the lights on and off, opens and closes doors and loves to swim in the bathtub, or sink or water bowl. Any available water will do! A cat who loves water, who would've thought! She is one of a kind!

Yes you are Isabella, ONE OF A KIND, not only in your unique "abilities," but in personality and looks too! But fess up, are your paws really webbed??

Congratulations to you precious Isabella and thanks for the big smiles! Hope you're enjoying a most wonderful, joyful, love filled Cat of the Day celebration! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

What a beautiful kitty your sweet Isabella is! How good to know that at such a young, kittenish age she already runs the household. Just as every kitty should

Have a great day today, Isabella. Turn lights on and off, open and close some doors and swim in the bathtub, basically just do anything you want! You are Cat of the Day and you deserve the best, sweetie!

Hello Isabella, La Bella. That means you are a beautiful cat! You still have a kittenish look about you even though you are two years old. A kitty that doesn't sleep much? My goodness, Isabella, you are unique! I hope you had a wonderful day as our COTD and that you have many more healthy and happy years with your loving family.