Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sadie

Sadie

Sadie, what a beautiful girl you are! You take such good care of your family. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Good morning, Sadie. I loved reading your bio. You are truly a good girl, and very pretty as well. I hope you have a great day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Hi Sadie!!

How happy we are to see a gorgeous Golden girl as our DOTD today! We love the smile on your face and we can imagine that you are always smiling for everyone. We're so fortunate to have a Golden boy in our family that's the same age as you are. What a handsome couple you two would make He also lives in a three dog house and is the most gentle and loving of all of them. It warms our hearts to hear of what a good caregiver you are to the family. How sweet you are dear Sadie! We love you pretty girl. Please have Mom give you some kisses on that smiley facie for us today and we wish you all continued happiness!! Kisses for the other fursibs as well

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congrats Sadie. You are the Dog of the Day!!! Alll Day!!!

P.S. Why are so many dogs named Sadie?

Yay Sadie!!! Congrats on DOTD!! You are a beautiful Golden Retriever!! You are one of my favorite breeds of dog. I am sure you will get lots of love and attention today because it is your special day!!! Yay Sadie!!!

Shihtzulover850 and the Shih Tzu that I love, Snuggles

What a beauuuutiful blond you are Sadie! I love your picture - it captures you in all your elegance! Cognrats to PRETTY SADIE GIRL!

Wow! What a darling!
    Congratulations.

Pet Talk is having a GOLDEN day! Sadie, you are one very pretty girl. I'll have to keep Dusty (my Golden boy who is the same age as you) from peeking at your picture or he will be in love. Enjoy your day, sweetheart and tell your family to join pet talk so we can see more of your beautiful pictures!

Sadie

Sadie, you certainly are a lovely lady! What a beautiful picture; you sure know how to pose for the camera. I just love the fact that you take such good care of your family and are especially good with the baby! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Such a pretty girl! Congrats on being the DOTD!

Congrats on being DOTD!!

Beautiful Sadie! Your stunning photo alone is enough to bring a tear to any dog lover's eye! But if there were ever a "perfect" dog, it's you, Sadie! I'm not too surprised to read of your many amazing qualities for you are truly a "golden girl," embodying all of those wonderful traits that we cherish and hope for in a Golden girl...sweet, gentle, playful, loving and protecting; and musn't forget that smile!!! What a blessing you are to your family Sadie, especially the young ones! What fun they will have growing up with you as their best friend and loyal, loving protector! You're one special Golden girl, Miss Sadie! Big hugs and kisses to you with wishes for a very happy Dog of the Day celebration! How proud your family must be to see you honored here today as our most deserving Dog of the Day! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Sadie!

Hello Sadie,

What a beautiful lady you are. Sounds like you are a true blessing
    to your lucky family. Happy congratulations on being chosen as our very
    honored & loving DOG OF THE DAY.Long happy & healty life to you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sadie

You are a beautiful, loving angel. Happy DOTD to you and your loving family.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Sadie...you are a beautiful lady. I would love to have you for my own.
    You are a true friend and a member of the family. Congratulations on DOTD.
    You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have many, many more happy years together.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry