Thread: Sea Meal

Sea Meal

Does anyone use SeaMeal a Solid Gold pet food supplement. For the past year my five year old female aussie has had low energy and her coat has been thinning. Her once beautiful fluffy tail seems rather rat like. She has seen the vet and has had numerous tests done , but nothing abnormal has shown up. From what I have read SeaMeal has helped dogs with their energy levels and has helped retarded hair growth.
    So I am just wondering if anyone here has had first had experience with this product/supplement.

I havnt personally but I herd it was good
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I have not used it, because the LAST thing my pups need is more energy or coat

However, my Aunt used it for her Lhasa's in their old age and it helped with so much! Coat, energy, arthritis, eyes, ears, etc. It could not hurt at all to try it! Also, what are you feeding her? If you've been feeding her the same or similar foods since she started having these problems, you should look into her kibble. I know a lot of people who have had dogs prematurely losing their energy and health, and after switching them to raw or partial raw the dogs completely turned around. Have you researched raw meat/bones diets, pre-made raw, or higher quality kibbles? With the energy issues and coat falling out, I would think it was an allergy or deficieny of some sort.

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz