Thread: Deano

Deano

Oh Deano, I'm so sorry to hear you've had such a rough life! I'm really glad you are with loving owners now, and to hear that you are so happy You are a very pretty poddle!

Congrats on being Dog Of The Day, have a great day and I hope you get many pony rides and treats!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

How could anybody not like you, Deano? You are absolutely gorgeous and a very good dog. I bet when you go to the shows, all the people want to pet you and admire you. Well, guess what, although we cannot pet you, people from around the world will be admiring your beauty and your poise, and there will be quite a few computer monitors with lip marks on them because some of us can't resist sending kisses to you dear, dear, Deano.

So congratulations on finally finding your loving Forever Home. I'm sorry it took so long and that you had such a rough start as a puppy when you should have had the most fun a pup could have. But sometimes the journey to the Best Home takes a little longer and when you finally arrive, you realize it was worth it. Congratulations on being our Dog of the Day. The Poodle Lovers here (of whom I am one) are in their glory.

Oh Deano....gasp! gasp! What a pleasant surprise to see you pop up on my screen today! Who could not love that face!! My Bella did a double-take when I showed her your picture. She is a white standard poodle and, although she is a "large girl" next to you, she thinks you are just adorable. We are both amazed that you had such a rough start in life but are happy that you found humans who realize what a very special boy you are. I think if I was at one of the arts and crafts shows that you go to, I would get no further than you Deano. I would be on the ground giving you lots of hugs and telling you just how special you are. Congratulations to Deano, our Super Duper Dog of the Day who just happens to be one very cool poodle!!!!

Good Morning Deano!! I can't imagine any human not falling in love with you, INSTANTLY!!! Just look at you!!! What an adorable little Poodle boy you are. I was so distressed to hear of the rough time you had in your puppy days. As Rachel said, that is a time for making friends and happy memories. Thankfully you are now a most cherished and treasured member of a wonderful, loving, devoted forever family! What fun you must have at your arts and crafts fairs! Those pony rides must be such fun!! And how your adoring public must gasp as they behold your talents and incredible beauty!!! You are a most welcome sight this Sunday. And Deano, I am so happy to be among the first to send along my congratulations as we honor you our most deserving Sunday Dog of the Day!!! Happy trails to you Deano!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Poodles rock!!!!! And so do you cute Deano! Betty Page, the black toy poodle sends out her love. What a wonderful story your new mama shared with us this morning. It makes me so happy to know you've finally found your forever home - no more worries Deano. As most people know, poodles are very, very smart. And make quite funny, loyal and loving friends. What a marvelous ambassador you are for POODLES! Whoo Hoo!

Deano, what a special pup you are. Your first and second owners didn't know what a gem they had. You are so handsome and have such a sweet face. Congratulations dear, sweet Deano, our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your family will have some special treats for you on your very special day.
    Jackie

Sweet Deano........I can tell what a wonderful dog you are by your alert eyes, and your great stance! Even though you went through such a hard time earlier, you are now rewarded for all your suffering by having such a happy and loving home now! And how many dogs are lucky enough to have a pony as a buddy?
    You will give lots of love and pleasure to your family and they know how lucky they are. Congrats on being today's DOD!

Rosebitz

HI SWEET DEANO

Sorry it took so long for one smart & increditably
    loving family to recoginize what a Gem you are !!!
    But thats all in the past.. Look at you now Sweetheart
    one Gorgeous little poodle with a Great forever home.
    Congratulations on being chosen for honors today
    as our DOG OF THE DAY !!!

Dog of the Day!!!!!!!!!!!

You are soooooooooo very pretty! Sorry about the BAD parents, but it was ment to be, that u would have your GREAT mom now! From Bad times too good. Enjoy your day, from a family of loved hounds. We will all be thinking of you, cause r mom told us your story! Have something SPECIAL to eat!!!!!!!!!! Love your pals @ Stevies Stable HOME of Horses & Hounds
    Attached Images Attached Images