Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh Miz 'n Mizzer PetTalk Peepholes, it's jist awshul!

Oh Miz 'n Mizzer PetTalk Peepholes, it's jist awshul!

Whut a dayz 'n it aintz eben ober yetz!

Sometimez I don't knowz iffin' I likez my mommy--I jist gotzta tellz u whut she didz todayz.

Firztezt, she sleptz inz 'n I triedz to wakez her uppiez by kissin' her. Uzually, she likez dat but I don't know whut happenedz diz mornin'! She 'pletely ignoredz mez! So I jumpied on her tummie. Well, then she rolledz over but she still din'tz getz uppiez. So den I jumpied on her headz. She finally opened an eyeball 'n dere I wuz, lookin' atz her. I triedz to tell herz I liked her ol' eyeball by lickin' it but she shutz it reel quick and all I gotz wuz a mouf ful of eye fur. Den she started skritchin' my nose 'n I knew she wuz uppiez. But iffin' I knewd da day wuz gonna turn outz like diz, I woulda letz her sleepz!

It started outz ok, she got uppiez and gotz her cinnyman rolls. I luv da way those guys smellz but she won't let me have any no matter how cute I lookz. I tried lookin' cutez dis way and den I tried lookin' cutez inna different wayz...still no cinnyman rolls. So den I tried to jumpie in her platez but she moved it reel quick and I ended uppiez in her lapz. She picked me uppie and carried me to the kitchen and took out da paw clippers! She's only had those guyz for two weeks but I already knows I don't likez 'em so I started squirminz! It din't workz. I gotz my paws clippied. So den I akted mad hopin' to get parsley outta diz deal. And you know whut? The store was outta parsley so I hadda settlez for cilantro! I like dat but not as much as I likez my parsley. Den I pretended like I wuzn't gonna eatz it unless she fedz me. So she didz.

Oh but da storrie getz worser! She den decided dat da fish were dirty so she scoopied dem out. She foundz some babies and den scoopied dem out too. So far, so gud. BUT den she took out her plant and stuff started shootin' off into da floorz! Come to find out, it was more babies! So we satz inna floor lookin' for da babies but we couldn't findz em.

Once da fishiez were kleanz, she decided I wuz dirtie! I tried to tell her I wuzn't butz she jist wouldn't listenz! So I gotza baff too. Uzually I don't mindz da baff but todayz I jist wuzn't in da moodz. So I madez a plan! When I wuz reel reel wetz, I jumpied on her headz! Unfortunatelyz, diz din't make her stopz--she scoopied me uppiez and finished rinsin' me.

It'z only a little after lunchie time...I sure hopez da rest of da day getz much better!

Luv,
    Sophie Bunnie

dats an outrage!

Uhhh, dear Sophie Bunny, you need to tell your mummy, that you have had quite enough of this for one day and she need to be real good to you for the rest of the day. She will listen, I'm sure! You must remind yourself that this will most likely not happen to you again for quite some time - you just wait and see, tomorrow, when she has had some time to think, it will be completely different!

hugs and purrs from
    Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Former User Guest
    Miz Sophie, you sure have had intresting day so far, I wonder what the afternoon and evneing will bring for you? Isn't it nice to be clean though I'm sure your mommy didn't wash you just to annoy you (then again...never know! Nah, just kidding! )
    Keep us updated on your rest of the day! I sure look forward hearing more!!

Lands sake, Miz Sophie! I think I would take a long nap after the morning you had. I sure hope the rest of the day goes better for you.

Sophie, next time she wants to give you a baff, you tell her you only wants one if you and she have a tubbie together. That way you can dig your little nails into bare skin for traction and hop your way right out of there.

Poor, Miz Sophie!!! it soundslike your mom sure had been tough on you today!! But you musta got her good jumpin on her head when you were all wet!!! that should teach her to give you baths!!!

But Miz Sophie, doncha no dat Saturday is the day most laydies get their mannys cured?

And the story goes dat fer yeers sum peepholes only gotz dem bathy thingys on Saturday nights. Sew youse gitted yurs early. And you dint havta share dat water wit no bodieselse.

An whatcha doin on the Mum's bean? She don't gotz parsley up there.

Originally posted by RachelJ
    Sophie, next time she wants to give you a baff, you tell her you only wants one if you and she have a tubbie together. That way you can dig your little nails into bare skin for traction and hop your way right out of there.
    LOL Rachel!! Don't give her any ideas!! Beeeelieve me! She got me good! lol Not only was I soakin' wet, I have the 'traction' marks from the climb up to my head! LOL

I'm bein' ignored, but she certainly smells yummie now...I've got to run to the store and see if I can't find a peace offering (aka parsley). lol

Originally posted by gini
    But Miz Sophie, doncha no dat Saturday is the day most laydies get their mannys cured?

Awww, Miz Sophie sorry to hear you had such a day. Hopefully it got much better and you got some Parsley. Go easy on your Mommy. She's working hard. Final exams are like a day without Parsley. Give her extra special lovin's Miz Sophie....at least until school is over and stuff.

Former User Guest
    Dearest Miz Sophie, may we be curious and ask how was you afternoon and evening yesterday? We hope you got lots of parsley?

Oh Mz Sophie,

Prema here. Finally my mom has hooked up her PC so I can answer your cry for help! I hate having my nails clipped, I even hid that horrible instrument of torture under the sofa but that silly brother of mine went and fished it out. I get really naughty when they try to clip my nails and so they often end up bringing me to the vet. They said that it's because otherwise they get incarnated (I got some problems with my back paws so they say) BUT I DON'T BELIEVE THEM!!! They're just plain envious... some ladies pay to get extensions to their nails and they want to cut my NATURAL, LONG and perfectly pointed ones!

And on top of it NO parsley??? That's TERRIBLE!!!!

Your friend in misery
    Prema

MIS SOFFEE - this is orrible - ours Mummy waz laffing so loud we crept in an read wot yous rote!!! We all fink yous wos tortued enuf an if it appens agen we'se all gonna com ober der and rescu youz - an NO parzley neever. Disgustering! Ouz Mummy bin sayin for dayz that Dan needz a baf - so he went an sat in the rain - mummy laffed at dat!!
    We keepin owr pawsies crozzed for youz - gud luk Miz Soffee

From Bagel and Ketchum and Dan xxxxxx

Originally posted by Casper & Kitty
    Dearest Miz Sophie, may we be curious and ask how was you afternoon and evening yesterday? We hope you got lots of parsley?
    We repliedz but had too many smiliez or frowniez. Went backz and lost eberthing.

We will tellz you laterz diz afternoon...