Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Badger

Oh Laurie, I'm so very sorry to hear this

As soon as I started reading this post it brought me back to the time when you all met (aka the pictures that Karen posted). How I wish I could have been there, that boy of yours sure looked happy.

My heart goes out to you. {{{HUGS}}}

RIP Badger

Oh im so sorry to hear about your dear Badger,May he rest in peace and have fun at the RB Im so sorry Badger say hi to my Dear Bandit im sure you too will be great friends.

Oh Laurie, Laurie, Laurie. This is such horrible news and I am so sorry.

This made me think about "pain".........there is the certain type of pain that you have when you lose a human loved one and it hurts so deeply.

But the pain when you lose a furbaby, at least to me, comes from a whole different part of your heart. Your heart is heavy and it seems absolutely necessary to let out huge sobs of hurt and pain.

Badger dear pup, I know that you are with Baker and Steve and you are up to big plans.

Stop sometimes to give Laurie a silent kiss on her cheek to let her know that you are alright now and miss her as much as she misses you.

Laurie I am so sorry. I too remember Badger, as does Ripley, from when we all met in PA. Ripley and I, and all of your friends here, send you gentle (((hugs))) at this terrible time. I found a couple of pictures from that day. I am glad that I got to meet him.

K9Karen gives him a tummy rub.

Laurie with her sweetie.

Play carefree at the Bridge Badger. Give my love to my four poodles when you all meet up.

Laurie,

I know that our words can't heal your pain but know that Badger is happy and playing at the rainbow bridge. Badger was a very handsom, sweet, loving dog, and he was obviously very well loved by his family. He was so blessed to find a mommy to care for him like you have a I'm sure you feel blessed to of had him in your life. May his sweet soul rest in peace and play happy at the rainbow bridge untill you return for him.

(((HUGS)))
    Ashley
    Dogs: Nova, Konnor and Sitka

Laurie,

Twice I've tried to respond to this thread but words seem to fail when a friend has lost her furkid. Please know I'm thinking of you and your family. {{hugs}}

Badger,

Play hard, sweet one. You'll be missed by many but there's comfort knowing you'll join friends at the bridge. Look for a small black bunster (check the parsley patch first). I'm sure she'd be more than happy to accompany you on an overnighter to comfort your mom.

I am so sorry for your loss dear Laurie.
    Godspeed to the Bridge Badger. You have lots of friends waiting for you.
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

Unhappy So Sorry, Laurie

Rest In Eternal Peace, Dear Badger.

Dear Laurie ~

Do your best to remember the Wonderful Times you all shared with Badger.

I'm sending big warm {{{Hugs}}} your way.

/s/ Phred

Unhappy

Oh Laurie my heart breaks for you {{hugs}} . Rest easy Badger .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

oh Laurie..sorry i just heard about Badger, i'm grateful i had the opportunity to meet him and bestow loving belly rubs on him-thanks Pam. he was so sweet and lovely, a perfect gentleman. i know words are useless but please know i feel your pain and send you hugs and a shoulder, should you need extra comfort. safe trip to the bridge, dear Badger. you are sorely missed

I've been Boooo'd!

oh my, he was a very pretty boy.

may your fur breeze in air while you run freely at full speed. run, roll, eat, chase, play all you want, rest in peace dear beaubadger.
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Thank you my friends, this does help. Yesterday afternoon I was sitting in my back yard with eyes swollen shut so I couldn't even see my beautiful azaleas and flowering, blooming trees when Collar[flower] and Thunder - Badgers daughter and son - came up and shook me out of my stupor. Collar was shaking so hard I thought she was having a seizure and I realized they were grieving too. I don't think we wrongly give dogs "human emotions" I think instead we fail to appreciate and recognize the honest emotions that are our pets'. My Emmitt cat left home for several days after his twin sister Moon died. I now have to figure out how to un-swell my eyes so I can see daylight again. I have my others to care for and comfort. I guess that's what it's really about now. In those pictures of the PA meeting you posted Pam and Karen, notice what a "leaner" my Badger is! He would just lean and rest his lovely head on me and roll his eyes with love.

Laurie, my heart goes out to you. I know all too well the pain you are going through. Badger was beautiful! I hope Badger met up with Killian and Shiloh at Rainbow Bridge. They'll show him around.
    Hugs.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Laurie, I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like.

Badger looked so happy in these pictures posted, and I know he has enjoyed life with you and getting tons of tummy rubs. Try to remember the good times and keep him in your heart.

(((((hugs)))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Laurie, I'm so sorry for your loss, I know what it feels like.

Badger looked so happy in these pictures posted, and I know he has enjoyed life with you and getting tons of tummy rubs. Try to remember the good times and keep him in your heart.

Rest in peace, Badger.

(((((hugs)))))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.