Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bailey

Bailey

What a cutie patootie you are Bailey. I hope you keep on bringing lots of joy and love to your owners.
    Congratulations on being the Cat of the Day sweetie.
    Love those baby blues.
    Lots of kitty hugs and kisses for you on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

The Beans say...

Bailey you are an Angel!!! What a wonderful piece of Heaven you've graced your Mommy & Daddy with! Congratulations on being COTD! Wishing you LOTS of rotisserie chicken and LOTS of LOVE today.

OHHHHH BAILEY.....
    What a bundle of laughs you are!!!!!! Just reading about you makes me wanna have you all to myself!!!! Your people are truly lucky to have such a wonderfull kitten!!!! Wishing you many many kisses today and loads of rotiesserie chicken!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Bailey your a real cute one you are. Sound to me you have your human Mommy & Daddy wrapped around your paw!! Congratulations for being Cat of the Day!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I don't have a cat but I must say I fell in love with Bailey. What a beauty and it sounds like you have a home befitting a Princess.
    We are also retired and opted for two Schnauzers who also live the royal life. lol I can see why Bailey has your heart and she is so beautiful. Congratulations dear, beautiful, aristocratic Bailey, Our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure your family will give you some very special treats befitting a royal princess on this, Your Very Special Day.
    Jackie

Beautiful Bailey!

Awwwww. You are soooo cute!

Congratulations you adorable kitten! I love your beautiful eyes! I can just picture you running around the house as if you were on some race track! You deserve extra treats and fun today! I'm so glad you have a loving home with thoughtful parents to watch out for you! Enjoy your COTD!

Rick, Jenny, Cuddles & Nicco

Bailey - TOOOOO Cute!

What a charming little Meezer you are! That bright little face really made us smile this morning. And your humans write a nice description of life in YOUR house!

Being spoiled is OK, Bailey, keep it up...you are really a special little boy - I hope your humans will share photos as you grow up a bit! I know you will be an extremely handsome "cat" (but don't grow up too fast!).

Congrats on being Kitten of the Day, Precious Bailey!

Bari and the Pride

BAILEY!
    What a smart boy you are to teach your parents what we, at Pet Talk, call 'the Grandma shuffle', while they are so young. It's the shuffle to avoid stepping on tails and paws and things. Sounds like they have it mastered! Congratulations on being our royal Cat of the Day today. This is typed in royal blue in your honor.

Your Honor, Prince Bailey, haven't you stolen our hearts today?
    How much fun it was to read about your not so Royal antics. Well, it IS your house, so I guess you can act any way you want. Enjoy your special day sweet little one and yes, seeing more pictures as you grow up would be a treat for all of us.

His highness, Prince Bailey

How gracious of your Highness to take time from your busy schedule and allow us to admire you. May your day as our honored Cat Of The Day bring you amusement, treats, scritchies, and rotisserie chicken! {{{snugglebunnies}}}, if your graciousness allows.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Congratulations sweet Bailey!

Enjoy your special day and be sure to get a lot of cuddles and extra treats!

noserubs and purrs from
    Fister & his mum

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

BEAUTIFUL BAILEY

What a Gorgeous little bundle of fur you are !!!
    And those EYES, WOW !!! I laughed when I read
    about your people's "shuffle-slide" steps.
    Soooo True... Congratulations little man on being
    chosen for the honor of CAT OF THE DAY !!!

Bailey, what and adorable kitty you are. I would expect that you woukd bring tons of joy to your family, since you look like such a sweet kitty! Keep on bringin those smiles to your owners! Congrats on being this wonderful COTD!

Oh my, Bailey!! What a face!!! You are too cute too be real!! You've brought such joy to your family with your antics and loving affection. And you've plastered a huge smile on my face as well! I bow humbly before you Prince Bailey and offer up my heartfelt congratulations as you assume your throne and accept your much deserved honor as Saturday's most royal and regal, precious and darling Cat of the Day! Yay for precious Bailey!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well, all I can say that has not already been said is............AWWWWWWWW, what a cutie you are sweet/mischievis Bailey

And cool too Congrats to you!