Thread: Bashir

Bashir

Aren't you a little cutie? Silly you, wanting to be a cat. You're too big to be one. Be a good boy and sit for a cookie before your master says anything. Well congrats for being DOTD!
    Sparrabeth- Never say we Die!

No matter what Ted and Terry wrote, Jack and Liz love each other.

Bashir

You are such a handsome guy. I know I could never resist your antics. Happy DOTD.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Hi Bashir!!

We don't know many doggies of your breed but we sure think you're a handsome man there, Bashir!! We're so happy to meet you this morning. What a little clown you are for sure! We're smiling here at our house, picturing you in action. You silly boy you!! You don't look much like a kitty sweetheart We have that cookie thing down pat too. Aren't we supposed to get a cookie for just standing there, looking cute? Mom usually thinks sitting is a good trick so we do alot of sitting and staring at her, to see if she gives in. Congrats on your big day cutie pie. We hope your Mom will join PT so we can see more pictures of you. Please tell her to do so and also tell her to give you some extra kisses from us today. Happiness always sweetie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Bashir!!!

You clown you!! I would love to see you jumping up and down and looking cool about it. You are hilarious!! Be sure to sit lots today. I would also suggest that you do something absolutely amazing to get an extra cookie or to. Enjoy your day as dog of the day, and make sure your mom gives you extra cookies just because your special!!!!

Shihtzulover850 and the Shih Tzu that I love, Snuggles

Bashir

Bashir, what a handsome boy you are! You pose so nicely for the camera--you could be a calender dog! Sounds like you live a pretty happy life....and you bring lots of fun times to your family! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hi Bashir,

Great posing picture handsome boy. I'm pleased to meet you
    today. I'm glad you've got that sit command down pat. my pupsters
    are the same way & always expect a treat too. Happy congrats
    on being the one chosen for honors today as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Bashir, haven't you struck the most handsome pose in your picture! You are one fine looking guy. Have your humans give you a big hug and kiss from me!

Bashir, what a pretty boy you are. I know a Shiba down in Tampa that I bet would love to meet you. Bet you're just too cute playing with your ball on the stairs. Hope you get lots of hugs and treats today sweet boy. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Hey there handsome! SO....who knows how to strike a pose??? That would be YOU! Awww, handsome and just as sweet and lovable as you are good looking! I have a cat wanna be here at my house too! Silly pups! I just hope you got your fill of cookies today sweetheart! You deserve all the extra loving and treats your heart and stomach can hold! Congratulations to you beautiful, fun loving, precious Bahir, DOG OF THE DAY! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet boy!

What a beautiful dog you are Bashir! How sweet you act like the kitties - too cute! Congrats to DARLING DASHING BASHIR!!

Congratulations for being chosen for DOTD!!!!!

----<---<--<{(@

Bailey,
    What a handsome guy you are!! Two great breeds together with a Lab/Boxer mix so he's got to be a fantastic fella. Sounds like he's readying himself for the addition of a new little one. You are so wise to get him accustomed to the changes in a gradual way. He'll be an awesome babysitter and will most lilkely let you know if something is awry. What a combo you've got there. Congrats!!
    Donna