Thread: Cobalt

Cobalt

Congrats on being POTD!!!Those are amazing colours never see anything like that how Handsome you are !!!!

Cobalt

Cobalt, what a beautiful blue color you are! It was very interesting reading about you and learning about chameleons (I know I probably spelled that wrong!) and I applaud your owner for taking such good care of you. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Such lovely colors!! You are amazing.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Cobalt, at first, I thought your picture was a joke and that you were really a terry cloth toy.

I have never seen anything like you before. You are truly magnificent.

Wow, what magnificent colors you have, Cobalt!! Congradulations on being POTD!

What a beautiful, magnificent creature you are, Cobalt...I'm breathless! Heartfelt thanks to your human for sharing your tale with us! I was fascinated learning all about your amazing species and touched by the love and devotion your person has for you! What a joy you are to behold! Congratulations to you beautiful Cobalt, PET OF THE DAY!!! I hope you enjoyed an extra special day, celebrating your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight! Long and happy life to you, magnificent Cobalt!

Cobalt, all I can say is WOW! I have never seen such a creature. You are so cool looking. I'm so glad that I got to see you and learn a bit about you.

Congrats, Cobalt for being our very special Pet Of The Day!

8. Congratulations Cobalt! Cobalt Rox