Thread: Midnight

Midnight

Wow...what a gorgeous coat and cutie-pie face! You look adorable in your Santa cap! Sounds like you are an absolute joy to your family...well...who could resist you?! I'm so glad they found you...and it's nice that you are a water boy! Congrats on being our special DOTD. I know you will be spoiled! Hope Santa is good to you and that God blesses you with good health and lots of fun-filled adventures. It's been a pleasure to meet you!
    Love and purrs...
    Nonie & Star (meow)

Midnight, what a gorgeous boy you are! It sounds like you have a lot of fun at your place. Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Midnight is the perfect name for you handsome boy. What a gorgeous coat you have. I am so happy you have a great home and what a life you live. Best wishes today and congrats on being our DOTD!
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Congratulations Midnight!

Boy it sure sounds like you know quit a bit of trick there, I'd love to be able to see you doing them
    Mmmm fruit, sounds great and they're good for you too!

I hope you have a great day and a wonderful Christmas Midnight!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Hi Midnight!!

Greetings to our big beautiful Santa this morning!! We love to see our shiny black DOTD, Midnight, taking a snooze before delivering presents to all the good girls and boys! What a handsome Santa we have too What a happy day it was when your forever family found you at their pond sweet boy. Obviously they were ecstatic that they found such a fluffy little ball of sweetness. You can't exactly fill the empty part of their hearts that held their dear Precious, but we're pretty sure you're trying as hard as you can. You sound like the perfect good boy Midnight. Congrats on your big day sweetheart!! We hope it is non stop fun at your house today!! Please have Mom give you some big kisses and hugs for us and happiness to all of you always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Midnight...What a beautiful boy you are. It sounds like you have found a wonderful family to love. I love your little red hat. Have a Mery Christmas Midnight and take good care of your family.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

What a gorgeous boy is Mr. Midnight. I wish I could see you 'stand up real pretty'. Any boy who can look so adorable in his Santa hat deserves lots of toys and treats for Christmas. And lots of hugs every day of the year. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Midnight,
    Happy DOTD to you. I'm so glad you and your family found each other.

Hi there handsome, adorable Santa Midnight! Oh, what a treat it is to see you, learn all about you today, sweet boy! Your glossy black coat says "midnight" but your precious face, your sweet smile all shout pure sunshine!!! You are one super special pup Midnight and it's no surprise to read that you are the light of your family's life!!! Yes a blessing you are dear Midnight, a blessing for being their healer and comforter after the passing of their beloved Precious, their loyal best friend and devoted companion through thick and thin! And I don't blame you one bit for resisting those baths Midnight! Just ask my Lab Star...SO humiliating for a water loving Lab x like yourself to be dunked into a tub! Midnight, round up the humans and have a fabulous, fun filled, wonderful Dog of the Day bash!!! You are one deserving "top dog!!!" Congratulations to you precious boy! I wish for you and your proud family, a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Hugs to you, dear, sweet Midnight!

Hello Midnight,

It's a pleasure to meet you today baby.You are very handsome
    and I'm so happy that you have a great home where you are loved
    beyond measure. You deserve it sweetie. Congratulations on being
    chosen for special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. I hope all of
    your siblings found wonderful homes like you did.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a gorgeous dog you are, sweet Midnight! You have such pretty and loving eyes - how lucky your family is to have such a special pup! I love your sleek black fur too. Congrats to MARVELOUS MIDNIGHT!!

Thank you all!!

I just wanted to say thanks for all the love to my baby Midnight... He is so special to me and my family. Here is a couple more pictures of him. Ps: I didn't know about the forum on pet of the day untill today...so sorry....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4959.JPG 
Views:	42 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	27723   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN4794.JPG 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	27724   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN5874.JPG 
Views:	39 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	27725