Thread: Precious Precious Kelly!

Precious Precious Kelly!

Oh be still my heart! Kelly you have simply made me melt today. So much cuteness should not be allowed in one dog. I love the way you are looking at your person as they snapped your picture. I would just have to reach down and grab you and smother you with kisses on your little puggily nose. Congratulations to one precious little puggily girl on your day of fame. You have made my day and I hope yours is terrific too!

Hi Kelly!!

We can't wipe the big smiles off our faces here little girl. What an adorable little Puglet we have to grace our screen this morning!! Where is our cuteness overload warning?? Like Pam, we have the strongest urge to reach down and scoop you up, covering you up with kisses. We can't imagine how anyone could have taken that picture without throwing the camera down and grabbing you You don't live too far from us either. Howdy neighbor! Our Mom's favorite restaurant is in Titusville Congrats on your big day cutie pie!! Please have Mom give you tons of kisses from us today. We hope you have the best day ever and we wish you happiness always sweetheart!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Precious Precious Kelly!

Yup you could steal all our hearts real easy.. You are just adorable **** CONGRATS ON DOG OF THE DAY && GO GET THOSE TREATS NOW ****

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Kelly

You are cute and adorable. You make an excellent choice when it comes to selecting a naptime location. I love the thought of you napping on a plush toy, warmed by a sunbeam. Happy DOTD.
    Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves for we shall never cease to be amused. Anonymous.

Kelly!!

YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!!!!! I just love that cute face. Daisy and Delilah are lucky to have you so close to them you adorable little pug!! Most of the time I am not a pug person but you sure changed that!!! My little Shih Tzu loves to nap on her stuffed toy in the sun too!!! I can just picture you there with your beloved stuffed animal!!! Please tell your owner to give you lots and lots and lots of treats bellyrubs kisses and hugs today on behalf of me!!! Congradulations on being DOTD! You deserve it!!!

Such an adorable Dog of the Day you are! I can just picture you eating your dinner at the same time as your family eats! But really, now, they should make a place at the table for someone as well behaved as you!!

Congrats on being DOTD!!!!

Oh Kelly, you are, indeed, precious. You have stolen my heart, too, with your head tilt, your bringing your food to the table to eat, and your snuggling with stuffies in the sun. What a special little girl you are. Congratulations on being our very special Dog of the Day.

Kelly

Kelly, what a sweet face you have! I'm sure you bring lots of happiness to your family with all your silly antics. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Kelly,

You look like the perfect princess puppy.I loved hearing how you
    like to share dinner time with your people. You are as sweet as
    you are pretty little one. Happy congrats on being chosen as our special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs & tiny kisses to you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Kelly, you have me in a full fledged swoon! How precioius can one Pugger pup be OMG, you are too cute for words and I may never stop smiling! What lucky humans to be blessed with such a gentle, lovable, huggable, adorable furkid like you! So, when are you getting your rightful place setting at the table? Thanks for the smiles, Kelly! We're so happy and honored to bestow upon you the coveted title, DOG OF THE DAY! Hope you were spoiled mercilessly on your special day! Long and happy life to you, precious Kelly!

Hello, Kelly! You are a cute little girl and you sound like such a playful and silly pup. I'll bet you were spoiled silly today. I hope so, cause you sure do deserve it. Congrats, Kelly!