Thread: Tessa!

Tessa!

Aren't you a precious angel, all dressed up by your Grandma! You sound like a wonderful, sweet, loving doggy and a true blessing to your family. Have a great day!

Tessa...What a beautiful baby you are. I bet you are a joy to have around.
    So glad that you brought comfort to your family when they needed it the most. An animals love is the most prescious thing there is. They can lift you up when you are down. Their love is unconditional. Congratulations on DOTD. You deserve it. Hope you and your family will have a wonderful life together.
    A Dog Lover.
    LHCamry

Tessa! What a cute little bunny..eh.. I mean pup! Congratulations on DOTD! I hope you have a fun Easter!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Tessa, you are a treasure!!

Greetings Tessa from [Vancouver] across the mighty Columbia River from where you live!!
    You look fabulous in your Easter outfit!
    It's wonderful that they allow pets in the children's hospital. I'm sure you brought joy to everyone there
    I hope he had a full recovery!

It sounds like you have a nice life with your canine sister......
    we hope you continue to have fun and excitement out there in the beautiful community of Newberg, OR.

Jasmine's Mom

Congratulations Tessa!

Tessa you do deserve to be dotd today! What a wonderful story about you and your boy, it brought tears to my eyes.

I hope you and your whole family have a terrific time celebrating your special day today

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Tessa, sweetie, don't you look cute in your Easter costume. What a sweet little girl you are to give so much love to everyone in your family. You certainly are deserving of your own special day. Congratulations Tessa on being our Dog of the Day.

Oh Tessa, precious, baby girl I'm in tears after reading your Mom's touching tribute to her best buddy! Angel is the perfect word to describe you You are not only a heart stealer Tessa, but a heart healer as well! Bless you for bringing comfort and love to your "brother" as he faced his most challenging times. There is nothing like the unconditional love of a furry one like you to help heal the body and spirit! And you just happen to be one of the cutest pups on the planet, too! You're my hero!!! Congratulations on your well earned day in the Pet Talk spotlight, sweetheart! I wish for you and your proud family a very happy Dog of the Day celebration and a blessed Easter! Big hugs and kisses to you, adorable Tessa!

Hi Tessa,

You are the cutest bunny I've ever seen pretty one. Who could
    resist that sweet smile & pretty face.Many happy congrats on being
    chosen for special honors as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long, happy & healthy life with your lucky family.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Tessa!!

What a sweet little lovebug you are Miss Tessa!! An adorable goodwill ambassador and the perfect little Easter Bunny! We love your picture of you in your costume and we long to give you some "in person" kisses. We know that's just not possible so please have your loving family do that for us sweetheart! You're most deserving of the honor of being our DOTD, Tessa. Such a good girl and wonderful caretaker you've been to your brother and all those you come into contact with. It's real easy to see why your family loves you so much little girl. Have a very Happy Easter and we wish you continued happiness always sweetie. Kisses to the fursibs too

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Tessa!

Now that is just the Easter Bunny I want to see at my house Easter morning! TOO CUTE! Congratualtions on being the DOTD, hope you get lots of special treats. What a sweetheart. Happy Easter to you!
    Tailwags, Linda, Mr.T, Macs, and Oskar

Awwww Tessa, what a pretty girl you are in your bunny suit. You are very patient to let your grandma dress you up like that and take your picture. How is your daddy doing? I hope he had a full recovery with no bad aftereffects. It is tough to be in the hospital so he must have been happy to have you visit him. Tessa, you are a great DOTD and I hope you have many more years with the family who loves you so much.

What a beauuuutiful Schnauzer girlie you are Tessa! You have the prettiest little face, so clearly full of joy. You look gorgeous in your Easter bunny outfit - you made my day! Congrats to TERRIFICALLY ADORABLE TESSA!

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbnatural
    Aren't you a precious angel, all dressed up by your Grandma! You sound like a wonderful, sweet, loving doggy and a true blessing to your family. Have a great day!

Your Grandma must love you loadz if she dresses you!!! You sound like a wonderful, sweet, loving doggy and a true blessing to your family
    I think you sound really spoiled and i hope you had a great day yesterday.
    Luv ya

Congrats on being DOTD!!

How sweet

You are a cute little puppy. Iam so glad that you can go to the hospital. You should look into being a therapy dog!!