Thread: Pitterpatterpawz- Pampered Pets

Pitterpatterpawz- Pampered Pets

Hi! Just wanted to make you all aware of my site called Pitter Patter Pawz we sell designer doggie clothing, toys and treats and Cat items. Our hotest item right now is the Puppia Harnesses- they finally have come out with the X-Small size. We have a huge line of Canine Team Gear and have MLB team clothing for pets- Yankees, Red Sox and met and more Official Licensed. Also NBA pet clothing like the Lakers, Knicks and more. Hawaiian clothing shipped direct from Hiawaii. Anyway lots of products. We also have some fun things a free pet photo contest with all kinds of animals in it Dogs, Cats, Pigs and Birds winner receives a free gift basket for that specific pet. Newletters and more. So stop on by and visit us. http://www.pitterpatterpawz.com
    Thanks for looking.
    RIo&Nickysmommy

OH! Just what I need.... another place to spend money on my mutts!

I'll be checking out your contest, thanks!

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Great, Our contest is great because your pet stays up in the contest for the entire year. Each contest we have diffrent judges so they have never seen the pictures. So many chances for pets to win throughout the year. I understand the shopping part. I still shop all over for my guys too since the own everything we sell. My dogs thoughts are they can nver have enough toys.
    Rio&Nickysmommy

you run it?
    Nikki[human],Zippy[tabby],and Pumpkin[orange tabby]
    Rest in Peace my Sweet Hammie Zoey
    Jan 1,09-March 26,2010

Yes I run the contest. But I always have diffrent judges. The only time I have ever been a judge was the first time and It is just to hard to be a judge when I see the pictures everyday. I am the owner of the business. I keep the photo's up for the entire year. Since each set of judges is diffrent and has not seen the photo's.
    Pitterpatterpawz.com

Anyone going to be in the New York area of Long Island we will be at the Rock Hall Museum in Lawrance NY for:This is a first for us to go to. SOunds like an interesting day.

Canine Day: Dogs of the Presidents
    Saturday, June 10
    1-4 p.m.

From George Washington's thirty foxhounds to George W. Bush's Scotties, many American Presidents and their families have enjoyed the presence of "man's best friend." Owners of "presidential" dogs are invited to show off their pets, and families are invited to learn about them.

The breeds that resided with our First Families: Airedales, Alaskan Malamutes, American Foxhounds, Beagles, Belgian Sheepdogs, Bouviers des Flandres, Briards, Bull Terriers, Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Chesapeake Bay Retrievers, Chow Chows, Cocker Spaniels, Collies, Dalmatians, English Bulldogs, English Setters, English Springer Spaniels, Fox Terriers, French Poodles, German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Great Danes, Greyhounds, Irish Setters, Irish Wolfhounds, Italian Greyhounds, Japanese Chins, Labrador Retrievers, Llewellyn Setters, Manchester Terriers, Mastiffs, Newfoundlands, Norwegian Elkhounds, Old English Sheepdogs, Pekingese, Rat Terriers, St. Bernards, Scotch Collies, Scotties, Shetland Sheepdogs, Weimaraners, Welsh Terriers, and Yorkies.

The event will feature a display of dogs, as well as the sale of dog treats, accessories, and crafts. Ample parking available. Please contact the museum office at 239-1157 to reserve a spot for your dog.