Thread: What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

How fair do you think it is that female cats are left to get impregnated over and over again... And have their kittens die ALL THE TIME? Or have the kittens be deformed because the mothers get impregnated by their sons, etc?

It really irritates me, and I've reported it, but... nothing ever seems to be done about it.

EDIT: I was just informed by the daughter, that one of the kittens died last night, because the ribs were broken. (They were bent inward). How cruel is that? Why wouldn't you do something to ease the kittens pain?

Arrrrrggggggg! WRING their stupid NECKS!! (then humans, not the cats) Is there animal controll in your area? I think I would be raising hell until somebody did something. We already know talking to the owner does no good.

I'd get a trap and start trapping, the neighbor obviousley isn't going to care!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

No, I think it is completely wrong to allow cats to become pregnant over and over again only the have the kittens die. That is so sad, I hope something gets done about this.

AMADEUS AUGUSTUS SEBASTIAN THEODORE

I have already even written a letter to the newspaper of the city that we live in and nothing is done.

I've contacted even the Humane Society where I live. And yet, the cats are allowed to keep giving birth over and over, and the thing is..
    THe owner... Doesn't even care.

There Are People Who Just Do Not Care About Animals.
    They Have Have Never Been Taught That Gods Creatures Are More Imprtatnt That Mans Creations.
    They Are Stupid And Non Thinking Boobs.
    Yahoos Is Just The Right Word For Them,
    And Our Lord Will Settle Things With Them.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS