Thread: Brian

Brian

Brian, you are simply marvelous. A Saturday Dog of the Day who, like many of our own dogs, is able to dictate their thoughts for transcription. May I interject that your guardian does quite well in that department.

I am so honored to be the very first to congratulate you on your esteemed position as Dog of the Day. You, my dear, have come up with an idea which is certain to take off around here....giving your guardians nicknames. My Hannah is conjuring up possibilities as we speak.

Now on to your wonderful good looks and amazing lifestyle. You are simply stunning. All the other Pekinese are surely jealous of that bit of mop in your ancestry because it (or something) has made you a distinguished and head turning dog of dogs. Of course I am stating the obvious because it has to be one of the many reasons you were selected as Dog of the Day - and on a Saturday, no less (something of a secret but Saturday's picks are extra special).

What an active, full, and fun life you live. You must have trained Herrchen and Frauchen well, but of course, we would expect that from you, Brian, afterall, a Dog of the Day excels in so many aspects. We have been honored to meet you, and I end this with a bit of sadness that I am not able to do so in your wonderful village. Now I should save some space for some of your other many admirers to have their say.
    Last edited by Rachel; 04-29-2006 at 07:02 AM.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Brian...You put a smile on my face first thing this morning. You are so handsome. I love your hair. It is so pretty. Would love to brush it for you.
    I have two yorkies and I brush theirs twice a day. They love it. It sounds like you have a very happy life. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Brian

You are a sweet little dog Brian!! You sound very spoiled to Have a wonderful day as dog of the day!!!

P.S. I love your wonderful coat of fur it is so colorful and pretty!!!

BRIAN, You are the cutest!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ON "DOG OF THE DAY"

Woo Woo WOo! Congratulations on being DOTD!!!

----<---<--<{(@

Congratulations Brian! Sounds like your Herrchen and Frauchen take good care of you. Tell that neighborhood dog that he's got nothing to bark at cause you're dog of the day!

Congrats to you and your humans, Brian!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Congrats on DOTD, Brian! You are a handsome fellow. Enjoy your day with your family. I hope you get a special dinner tonight in your honor!

Hello Brian,

It is a great pleasure to meet you today sweet boy.So glad to
    hear about your life in Germany.It does sound like you manage to
    keep yourself busy & also manage to charm anyone you meet.
    Happy congratulations on being honored as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Brian! I'm grinning from ear to ear after reading your most entertaining write up! Thanks so much for stopping by, all the way from beautiful Augustdorf, Germany! Sounds like you have both Herrchen and Frauchen wrapped frimly around those precious paws of yours! You're just a joyful. gentle,lovable little pup and your family is truly blessed to have you as their very own! Congratulations to you precious Brian, our extra special and most deserving Saturday Dog of the Day! Du bist so schon; ich lieber dich! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful day of celebration with your proud family! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!

Brian, you are such a cute pup, and you don't look at all like a mop. Asparagus and salmon?
    You definitely have mommy and daddy wrapped around your paw, don't you, pretty boy. Hope you're having a happy day full of hugs and treats. Congratulations on being our DOTD.