Thread: Colorfull Artichoke

Colorfull Artichoke

You are so pretty & just love your colors ****** CONGRATS ON PET OF THE DAY ARTICHOKE & GET LETTUCE TREATS ALL DAY *****

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Artichoke

My what a handsome boy you are. I hope you get lots goodies today. Today is your day. Congrats on being POTD Artichoke you deserve it.
    Sandy Frost

Hello

I used to have a turtle just like you!! She or he I didn't know if ti was a boy or a girl was very cute!! Just like you!! Hope you get extra shrimp sticks

Artichoke

Artichoke--what a cute name! No wonder you snap at fingers--you probably think they are coming to eat you up!
    Anyway, you certainly are a very pretty turtle and sounds like you have a wonderful home. Congratulations on being Pet of the Day!

Artichoke, you're a cutie! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awww! What a cutie! Love your name too, Artichoke! Yes, you ARE very cute AND very special! No need to perform, Artichoke! You're perfect just the way you are! Hope you get those new SUPER deluxe digs very soon! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud person! Hopefully you're chowing down on some yummy Turtle Sticks and Shrimp snacks Congratulations to awesome Artichoke, our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!!

tatsxxx11

Quote Originally Posted by tatsxxx11
    Awww! What a cutie! Love your name too, Artichoke! Yes, you ARE very cute AND very special! No need to perform, Artichoke! You're perfect just the way you are! Hope you get those new SUPER deluxe digs very soon! Enjoy your day celeb with your proud person! Hopefully you're chowing down on some yummy Turtle Sticks and Shrimp snacks Congratulations to awesome Artichoke, our extra special and most deserving PET OF THE DAY!!!
    Yes I agree with tatsxx11. Have a super day.
    Sandy Frost

I hope you had a great day celebrating your POTD honour, handsome Artichoke! I bet your new place will be spectacular, and you will enjoy it, thanks to your devoted guardian. Try not to bite the finger that feeds you, though!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs