Thread: Cats committing crimes

Cats committing crimes

So I'm decided my cats are criminals..in their own little cat ways.

CALLIE:
    AKA Nawtee goat, OR-ANGE, Expensive toy eater

Her crimes:
    1) Banging on the door knob at 6:30 AM for food
    2) Constantly crying as if we are starving her. Does she look like she's starving?

3) Expecting her every wish to be fulfilled...scratch her back when she wants, fill her food bowl, clean her litter..GOSH. What do I look like? a slave?

WHISPER:
    AKA Whispy Crispy, Whisp-a-Crisp, Grey

His crimes:
    1) Sisfur (Shadow) chaser
    2) Shadow hair puller outer and eater (yes, he rips her fur out and then eats it )
    3) Eater of other kitties food even though he gets PLENTY..he's a chub.
    4) Bread kneader of meowmie's tummy. He makes me feel fat!

Here he is killing a perfectly sweet catnip mouse! (Excuse the whiteness that is my leg!!)
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

SHADOW:
    AKA Chub-a-lub, Jabba the Hut, Fat Gurl

Her Crimes:
    1) Pouncing her brother and then running to Meowmie for safety...we can't actually chase him, we just jump him and then run away.
    2) Constantly hissing. She pounces Whispy, and heaven forbid he pounces her back. **HHHHIIIISSSSS** He looks at her and he gets hhhiiissssseeeed. I think all I hear all day is HISS, even when I sleep.
    3) Door scratcher at 4 AM. ARGH!!! LOL

She looks Jabba the Huttish here.

I love my kitties, don't get me wrong. BUT they are criminals, I say! Between Shadow's scratching at my door at 4 AM and Callie's door knob banging, I'm surprised I'm not a walking zombie from lack of sleep. They always complain they don't have enough food even though they are all chubby. They expect me to drop everything to scratch an ear, rub a belly, scoot over so they can lay where ever they want on the couch. ::sigh::

HOW I LOVE THEM!

The Only Trouble is that there only One Sentance for Those Cat Crimes and thats House Arrest.
    And you are Guardian to some of The Cutest Criminal Masterminds ever.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

They are the sort of criminals that I love!

LOL all of my cats have a rap sheet longer than Draco's tail!! Even Remus gets into a little trouble (although he insists that is always a set up)

I love my cute, furry criminals though. Wouldn't change em for the world!

Love the pics btw

CUTE!! What adorable pictures.

I am sure the convicts are pleading guilty by reason of ABSOLUTE cat CUTENESS!!

[CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hey CalliesMom's kitties! Did you ever know that we have a villain here who frames poor innocent kitties? He's Dudley the Duck and A& P investigators (short for Allen & Pouncer Investigators) should do something about him

Everyone can see that the 3 of you are MUCH to beautiful to be criminals

Oh no. There's three are as nawtee as they come.. I think Callie read my post as she wasn't crying outside the door, or banging on the door knob this morning. It was nice and peaceful BUT then I stepped in a hairball so that the serenity was over. ::sigh::

Cats committing crimes

Quote Originally Posted by CalliesMom
    Oh no. There's three are as nawtee as they come.. I think Callie read my post as she wasn't crying outside the door, or banging on the door knob this morning. It was nice and peaceful BUT then I stepped in a hairball so that the serenity was over. ::sigh::
    Now meowmomie which do you want door banging or to step in hairball pk?? How so funny && the babies look just to sweet to be nawtee..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

I bought some for sale signs the other day for my house and I accidently left one out on the floor. I hadn't decided where to put it yet.

Well Chuck must not want to move, because he poked holes in it all around the edges with his teeth.

He also will decide to sprawl out on the coffee table, and it there is stuff on it, he shoves it all on the floor. Glasses of soda even if we don't grab them fast enough. LOL
    "The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or touched - they must be felt with the heart." ~~ Helen Keller
    ------------------------------------------------
    Chuck (rb) meowmie misses you!

------------------------------------------------

thanks kittycats_delights for the sig!

Hahaha great pictures and captions!
    Jabba the Hut, I laughed so hard at that nickname hehe!
    Your kitties sure sound like well rounded criminals hehe, but who couldnt love them anyways
    Ahh this made my day!

Thank-You Kay (Kfamr) for the beautiful signature!

Marie

Cats committing crimes

Hello there fellow kitties! As I was climbing over the computer to my favorite window, I saw the post from your Meowmie saying that you're criminals. How awful is that especially from your own Meowmie!!! This is bad, very bad making false accusations like that. According to my legal research, nothing you do can be considered criminal behavior. As hard as we work training them to meet our standards and attend to our needs immediately when they're told to, sometimes our loving hoomins tend to forget all that we've taught them. While I'm sure each of you did an excellent job establishing exactly who is in charge, apparently your Meowmie needs retraining. There are several excellent programs for hoomins in need of training. Under these circumstances we can definitely get an order in Cat Court for your Meowmie's rehabilitation. Please contact me about filing the motion and other pertinent details.

Your friend,
    Groucho the lawyer
    Practice limited to Kitty Krimes and Aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE