Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People really annoy me....

People really annoy me....

This girl in my school, who thinks she's perfect, beautiful, ect. said Star was a retarded ugly peice of $hit today! UGH! I was showing a picture to my friend of Star in gym class, who loves her, and this little "perfect" comes up and say "EW! Its so ugly. It's all white! Do those come in prettier colors?" She took a closer look and saw she was albino and said " Don't those have defects or problems? I bet that bird does." OMG! I AM SO MAD She kept telling me all this $hit the rest of the day. I don't care what color star is. I care what an amazing creature she is and I know she is. I really can't take her anymore. My friend has had the same problem. This "perfect" girl has a purebred poodle or whatever and my friend has a mutt. She says "Mutts are so stupid they shouldn't exist!" I HATE THIS GIRL UGH! Sorry, I had to vent and thank you for listening.

One of our other PetTalkers (I forget which one) had a few words under their sig that said "those that anger you, control you". Don't let this insecure moron control you. She simply isn't worth the energy ~

A good quote. I'm sorry you had to put up with this, but remember, you've got plenty of people that care. Say hi to Star for me.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm sorry she said that to you. I definatly know the feeling. Star is BEAUTIFUL and your fellow pettalkers thinks so, too! Just ignore this girl, she obviously has some brain defect.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

We all know Star is beautiful. Just because that girl thinks she can make herself feel good by putting other people down doesn't mean she is right. In fact, she's probably an unhappy person inside.

Whereas you have love in your life! Abundant love - from Star, Sassy, never mind your friends here at Pet Talk. Be secure in that knowlege.

Tell her I think poodles are ugly!
    (No offense to ANYONE who owns a poodle, because I love the PT poodles hehe.)
    No, but seriously, don't let her get to you. About 100+ people on here think Star is beautiful, and she's just trying to make you mad.
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    Tell her I think poodles are ugly!
    (No offense to ANYONE who owns a poodle, because I love the PT poodles hehe.)
    Hehe Thanks! lol j/k

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by Karen
    In fact, she's probably an unhappy person inside.
    That's probably true. Brats like that get jealous of what we have and they can take it out on us.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Quote Originally Posted by dab_20
    Hehe Thanks! lol j/k
    I don't really HATE poodles anyways, I just dont like the ugly haircuts! Haha. Poodles are cute though .
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Thanks guys. I took my mind off her. Turns out she does have a bad life at home that no one else knows about. My mom told me some stuff she found out about a month ago. I don't think poodles are ugly so I can't say that lol. Im known around school as the "Dog LOVER" lol. People know not to mess with dogs around me. But anyway you guys made me feel alot better. I think she heard something about albinos. She said "They have defects" but I think she ment that some white animals can be blind and deaf, which Star isn't because she was checked over when we got her. Either way, think she does have a brain defect. She copied off my test once in 4th grade lol. I told Star hi for all of you. She tried to talk but nothing came out lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxyluvsme13
    I don't really HATE poodles anyways, I just dont like the ugly haircuts! Haha. Poodles are cute though .
    lol I really don't like the show hair cuts either.

I'm glad your feeling better Alyssa!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

as it says in the bible

just turn your cheek i shall resist all evil(i think)

it means if someone does somin to you dont do anything back
    X
    [IMG][/IMG]
    viperess
    [IMG][/IMG]

I think most of us have been there saddly
    Sorry you had to go through that.. Like others said don't get upset. Either act as if she doesn't exsist or say "& why should I care why you say?" & get back to oooing & awwwing over Star

I had a neighbour (he was in his 30s & I was about 13) who kept offering to kill my first snapping turtle!!! I told him where to go right infront of his family (he wispered his comment to me) & ya, he got some pretty nasty looks from his family.. Mostly cause his parents in law have known me longer then him & have always liked me & not so much him.

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Obviously, this girl isn't very grown up at all. Hopefully, one day, she may learn to be nice to others!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

People really annoye me....

Well like I always state what comes around goes around.. That means this girl's time is coming in life with someone Insulting her.. For one she is jealous, for two you have to have a heart, feelings & inner worth to see beauty in others & animals.. Truth to be known this girl is prob. very miserable inside with her life.. Please dont let this girl upset you && if she says anything else about Star or you = then look her in the face & state has she looked in the mirror latley..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>