Thread: Babies Are Here!!!-UPDATE!more babies!

Babies Are Here!!!-UPDATE!more babies!

PiddyBob was being really freindly last night and i knew she was going to have them soon. i was right!

PiddyBob had 2 kittens late last night! she had a small black one at about 2:30am and had a big calico one about 3:40am. the calico one is almost totally white with small specks of black and orange. VERY pretty kitten!

PiddyBob is such a wonderful mother! checking on them when they make any noise. i'm glad she had them before i left. i left early this morning for Nashville. i've got a dog show. i've already called my mom about 5 times asking about the kittens. i thought i felt one more, but i guess not. she's not having any more contractions and she is leaving to get drinks and food. she's being VERY friendly. rubbing against me and being very vocal.

i didn't have time to get pics, but i took some and will take more when i get home and post them ASAP!
    Last edited by lute; 04-27-2006 at 04:11 PM.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

OMG !!!! Goodie Goodie ...........congrats on the babies............ if you where nearer me i would ask for the calico .............or the black.......... i have a soft spot for "patched" ones and also blacks (although iñm not such a cat person, but i´ve been considering getting a cat)

let us be witness with lots of pics as soon as you can!!!!

tell us about the dog show also!!
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    OMG !!!! Goodie Goodie ...........congrats on the babies............ if you where nearer me i would ask for the calico .............or the black.......... i have a soft spot for "patched" ones and also blacks (although iñm not such a cat person, but i´ve been considering getting a cat)

let us be witness with lots of pics as soon as you can!!!!

tell us about the dog show also!!
    thanks! my two favorite cat coat colors are calico and black. what luck to have one of each in this litter. it's gonna be SOOOOO hard to give them up.

i'll post about the dog show in dog general when i get back Indiana. i'm getting ready to bathe FIVE siberian huskies for a show tomarrow! i'm gonna be one soaking wet human!

Quote Originally Posted by lute
    i'm getting ready to bathe FIVE siberian huskies for a show tomarrow! i'm gonna be one soaking wet human!
    while on the mood i have a duo that require those services
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

Quote Originally Posted by Husky_mom
    while on the mood i have a duo that require those services
    AHH! yer dogs are probably a lot more well behaved than these dogs. they are CRAZY!

Well, congratulations! Am so glad the delivery went well and that the kittens are being cared for by mama.

would LOVE to see pix when you get back!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Babies are here

Concatulations, Piddy Bob! Your babies sound absolutely adorable and I just can't wait to see pictures of them. And you're being such a wonderful and attentive mommycat, lots of lovebug sent for you and your sweet little newborns.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Update!!!

UPDATE!!!

i just got off the phone with one of my brothers. he said PiddyBob had 2 more babies! another black one and one that looks just like PiddyBob herself. i wish i was home! i want to see them!

my brother said she's still being very friendly. i could hear her being very vocal over the phone. he said it looks like there could be one more., but he's not for sure.

i'll keep you updated as i learn more!

WOWZERS!!! 4 babies!!! how cute that means more and more pics!! YIPEE!!!

notes-to-my-husband blog

Great job, Piddybob!! Can't wait to see pictures. Hey Lute, at least now you can go away with peace of mind. Glad it all worked out. Now, PICTURES PLEASE!!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Wow! What a nice surprise you got when you called home! Hope Piddy-bob and babies are all well and thriving by the time you get back!

I will never forget the Morning taht I went downstairs and heard "mew mew mew" and there was Pouncette and her Two Babies Gary and Ivon.
    I took them into the Spare Bedroom after shooing the Found Cats out.
    They stayed there for Ten Days until the Animal Welfare fostered all 3.
    We are Praying for the Momma and Kittens and Pray that they will all Find Furr Ever Homes too.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

pics will definatly be posted on monday!

my breeder friend is already talking about how she's gonna tell her hubby that there will be a 4th almost totally white cat in the house. she might be taking the mostly white calico. my mom is already talking about keeping the one that looks just like PiddyBob.

I don't even begin to know where I'm "from"
    Yay! I can't wait to see pictures of their teeny tiny faces. I'm such a sucker for the babies!
    Doing my part to save BBD's, one dog at a time!

Oh boy! I can hardy wait to see pictures! Congratulations to all, and great job Piddy-bob! What a good mommy you are!