Thread: Visit with Cincy'smom

Visit with Cincy'smom

As most of you know, Cincy'smom, Amy, and I are sisters. Well, we don't really see too much of each other being that we both live at opposite ends of Ohio. However, Amy is down this way for a work related event today so she actually traveled down last night and stayed the night here with us. We had a great time and all the girls loved seeing and spending time with their aunt. A few pics were taken so I thought I'd share!

And of course, Dakota pouted because Destiny and Sierra hogged Aunt Amy!

Great pictures, and Jasmine is so big now! Godness you need a new signature image, silly! I love the Jasmine and Dakota napping/sulking picture. Poor Dakota - Auntie Amy just doesn't have enough lap space for EVERYONE! It's not her fault, Dakota, we know you think you're a delicate little thing, but you really aren't lap-sized even by yourself!

I was wondering how your visit went. I see Destiny and Sierra latched on to her right away. Poor Dakota -it's so hard being green - I mean big. And the way she pouts!!! How did Jasmine like her new stuff? I guess from the pictures the visit went well. Thanks for sharing the pics (are there more somewhere for mom/grandma?

"That they may have a little peace, even the best
    dogs are compelled to snarl occasionally."
    --William Feather

The visit went really well. All the girls really warmed up to her quickly. Sierra even got spoiled and slept with her last night. I don't think the other 2 realized they could have gotten up and done it too so they slept on opposite couches. Jasmine loved all her stuff and pulling it out of the bags one by one. She thought the stuff Aunt Amy got baby brother was fun to look at too. Her and Amy were having fun throwing the bunnies back and forth and her bunny purse already had stuff in it and has been carried around the house off an on last night and today. She was also loving the jelly beans I gave her this morning. I'm sure she'll continue loving all that stuff as I ration it out to her! Unfortunately though, we did not get more pics. Amy forgot her camera and with the timing of it all, we just didn't take many. After all, Amy didn't get here until about 6:15 or 6:30. Shortly there after we went to dinner and didn't get home until close to 8 pm. But at least we got those few!

Awwww..... what a sweet picture:
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Quote Originally Posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
    Awwww..... what a sweet picture:
    I LOVE that one! great pics!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Gee, thanks for posting those great pics of me

Glad I got a chance to come and visit with you!! Sierra and Destiny sure did their best to make me feel at home...usually it is Spot and Cincy in my lap!
    And that Jasmine!! What an intelligent, funny little girl!! You wouldn't believe all the stuff she does to help her mommy...folding her cloths and putting them away, helping feed the dogs, turning off lights!! She will be a great big sister!!!

Great pictures! I like the one of Amy reading to Destiny, er, I mean, Jasmine! Sure hope your crew can make it to Findlay for the pic-nic.

What a cute little family reunion! Looks like everyone wanted Amy's attention.
    ~Kimmy, Zam, Logan, Raptor, Nimrod, Mei, Jasper, Esme, & Lucy Inara
    RIP Kia, Chipper, Morla, & June

I just love this picture..............Amy is reading to everyone!!

What a nice time together......and we west coaster's already know how special Auntie Amy is when she visited us.