Thread: I just remembered some really weird things. Okay, maybe not that weird. :)

I just remembered some really weird things. Okay, maybe not that weird. :)

I thought I would talk about it with you all. Trixie, one of my parents dogs, shares a toy box with Willy (A milk crate with a bunch of random, torn up toys in it.) and Little Dog does not play with toys. Anyways. My mom went and bought an orange rubber squeaky bone and a squirrel. She gave Willy the bone and Trix the squirrel. Well, guess what? Trix didn't want the squirrel! That's hard to believe once you see her in person (squirrel freak). So, she stole the bone from Willy and he got the squirrel. Man, he tears that squirrel UP. He shakes it, tosses it up in the air, etc. Well, when they're done they put their toys away and vice versa. Weird! I've never seen a pooch actually put a toy away and THEN get another one!

Pics of Willy (petfinder pictures. ):

ALSO, Willy (Doxie/Bassett Hound) does this thing where he snaps (We call it chomping) his mouth like he is trying to say something. He also makes various noises and twirls in a circle on his butt. Any ideas? Is he just talkative? He does this FREQUENTLY. He is SUCH a good boy. He is such a gem! I am so glad that we found him on petfinder.

He's adorable! You can definately see the doxie. You might want to ease up on the spoiling a bit to get his weight down. Is there a story behind the docked tail or did he come into the shelter that way? Or did I miss something? Autumn does the chomping/twitching with her mouth sometimes too. At first I thought it was a nervous thing but she does it all the time. Boy do I wish she'd clean up her toys, though I'd have to get a bigger box. I've got to pick up furniture and such to find her toys. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to snatch one of those furkids you've got to help with the clean up effort .
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton